100% up to date Rule 5 Draft List- Added draft date of tomorrow 6/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Someone click this and let me know it works please

http://www.benchsimleague.com/MASTER/Player List.htm

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE CHANGES TO ROSTERS FOR THIS< WE ARE DONE< AND THIS IS THE FINAL LIST FOR THE RULE 5 DRAFT.

Due to one thing I missed, The only player on this list that is unavailable is
MR 31 Mike Hannah Las Vegas AAA AAA 24 USA 6' 5" 210 lbs Right Right 1 star 2 stars

I didnt read a PM before posting the list and I should have.

Okay, I NEED to run this thing tomorrow night. My Grandmother passed away today, and I will be leaving town on Saturday morning for a couple of days. I am sorry This got all screwy again.

I will be in the chat room tomorrow at 7PM Central time. I am sorry if you cannot attend, but if you cant attend live and are targeting someone send me a list via PM, make sure the players you are targeting are on the list in the link above:

Draft Order:
Seattle
Philly
LAA
San Fran
Cleveland
Houston
Chi Cubs
Wash
Miami
AZ
NYY
Bo Sox
MN
Pitts
Baltimore
St Louis
Ch Sox
Colo
LAD
KC
Tor
SD
ATl
OAK
Cincy
DET
TX
NYM
TB Rays
Milwaukee

Last edited:
Given the hassle of the Rule 5 draft I wouldn't mind if it wasn't done. I understand it's used as a checks and balance for someone stockpiling talent, but just not seeing much there. Literally two guys in that draft this year I would pick for my team, that's it.

Maybe it gets better as the league goes along:)

It will be more valuable over time as the extra minor league talent thins out. It really isnt that much work if the players are protected in advance.

Also, plenty of teams still have room on 40 man rosters...as they get full, more talent should come available

When The draft is complete I will sim one day and upload, So people can make sure their 40 Mans are set up properly.

We will then get to the Next free agent sim On Monday or tuesday depending on when I get back into town.

Nick so sorrel hear about your grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Given the hassle of the Rule 5 draft I wouldn't mind if it wasn't done. I understand it's used as a checks and balance for someone stockpiling talent, but just not seeing much there. Literally two guys in that draft this year I would pick for my team, that's it.

Maybe it gets better as the league goes along:)

I agree with you Matt. Honestly I'd rather just see the Rule 5 done away with. Not worth the time and hassle.

I agree with you Matt. Honestly I'd rather just see the Rule 5 done away with. Not worth the time and hassle.

If it makes more sense in the future I'm all for trying it a few more times. Just seems like this thing is just a big pain for Nick and I'd rather he not have to suffer over something that half the league doesn't use at this point.

If it makes more sense in the future I'm all for trying it a few more times. Just seems like this thing is just a big pain for Nick and I'd rather he not have to suffer over something that half the league doesn't use at this point.

If people just took the time to get their own act together Nick wouldn't have to make adjustments.

I took four players last year, often a MR or UTIL player can be quite useful and cheap, and certainly not the kind of player that otherwise should be protected in a deep system.

Back