Basketball 3 2021-22 Bowman U Blasters + 1 2021 Prizm Draft Blaster +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HI
You are bidding on 4 Basketball Blasters--3 2021-22 Bowman U and 1 2021 Prizm Draft.
Plus all the cards from the following break! Total 5 blasters!
Preview video of 2021-22 Bowman U Basketball

BowmanU Break1.jpg

School is in session with 2021-22 Bowman University Basketball (aka Bowman U).

2021-22 Bowman University Basketball Base / Chrome Parallels 3 Blasters​

Leading the way, the 2021-22 Bowman University Basketball checklist works in a 100-card base set and limited parallels.
Assuming the exact format is carried over from football, that should mean the base set is paper and all the parallels are Chrome Refractors, of which there are plenty. Some cards add the "1st Bowman" designation, as well.
Among several Chrome insert choices, 2021-22 Bowman University Basketball offers the throwback 2003 Bowman (1:6 packs) set, putting top prospects on the NBA design. There are also chances of autographs.

2021-22 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Basketball Cards 1 Blaster​

Collect the 2021 NBA Draft class with a collegiate theme in 2021-22 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Basketball.
Featuring 100 NBA Draft prospects, 2021-22 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Basketball presents fans with a lot of parallel
BowmanU Break.jpg
Here is how this break will work. There are 30 spots and the price is $5 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM team and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. As you may know, the players are in their College Uniforms! I will use the teams the players were drafted by and assigned to the person that owns that team after randomization!
After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address or Zelle Phone number.
Any questions? Please Ask, Thanks Bob

Last edited: