100% Updated Flickr - Tons for trade! - Wants listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackson0114

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just added a second flickr to handle all the stuff I have FT. Please be sure to check both!

I also have a TON of Inserts and base cards of all players across all 4 sports.
If you don't see anything you're looking for, just ask. You will see photos in one of my Flickr links with all the cards, organized by team/player, that i do not have the room to add individually.

I'm looking for the following players. Prefer RC, Refractor, Prizm, etc. I understand these are some of the most popular players, and I'm willing to trade in your favor. Will also check flickr/lists.

Marco Luciano
Pete Alonso
Vlad Jr
Acuna
Bowman 1st Chrome of star players
Luka
John Collins
Trae Young
Bo Bichette
Wander Franco
Yordan Alvarez
Heliot Ramos
Ja Morant
RJ Barrett
Dustin May
Ronny Mauricio
Lebron
Josh Jacobs
Kyler Murray
CJ Abrams
Star Young Guns RC's (NHL)

Here are my flickr links:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/187712368@N06/albums
https://www.flickr.com/gp/154595835@N08/u0821i

Last edited:
Hi Bob!

Interested in the Dak/Zeke/Witten triple GU and the Adolis Garcia Topps Chrome Blue Auto. If you see anything you can use, shoot me a PM. Plenty of your wants on my WWW. :) Thanks!

- Tanya

Hi Bob!

Interested in the Dak/Zeke/Witten triple GU and the Adolis Garcia Topps Chrome Blue Auto. If you see anything you can use, shoot me a PM. Plenty of your wants on my WWW. :) Thanks!

- Tanya

Interested in these:
2017 Bowman Chrome Walker Buehler Purple /250
2017 Bowman Chrome Dustin May Purple /250
2011 Heritage Minors Yelich
2016 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Cavan Biggio
2018 Bowman Blue Jo Adell /499

Thanks for the look! LMK

I couldn't access your second Flicker account but I did get into your first. I am interested in your Topps Gallery Masterpiece Green Johnny Bench. Book Value is $3. I have a 2020 Donruss Diamond Kings Pete Alonso, BV$5 that I would trade for it. If you want to do that, send me your address and I will send you mine. Thanks

I couldn't access your second Flicker account but I did get into your first. I am interested in your Topps Gallery Masterpiece Green Johnny Bench. Book Value is $3. I have a 2020 Donruss Diamond Kings Pete Alonso, BV$5 that I would trade for it. If you want to do that, send me your address and I will send you mine. Thanks

That works for me. I fixed the link, so you should be able to access the other flickr. That one has alot more cards in it.

What is the condition of your 1954 Ted Williams and what trade value are you looking for it? Also, the Nolan Ryan auto, what year and trade value is it worth?

What is the condition of your 1954 Ted Williams and what trade value are you looking for it? Also, the Nolan Ryan auto, what year and trade value is it worth?

I dont know any book values, but the most recent Nolan Ryan 2019 Heritage Auto (PSA 10) went for 230. I would put it just under that being a BGS 9.5. Probably $200ish

The Ted Williams has a corner crease that rides along where his neck and his shirt meet. Rest of card is pretty decent. Rounded corners, few minor surface dings, 60/40 centering or so. I value it in the $80 range. That seems to be where similar have sold at.

Interested in the Ted Williams but I don't have enough cards you want to be able to trade for the Nolan Ryan auto. Would you be interested in making this trade for the 1954 Ted Williams?

2019 Topps Gallery Vlad Jr RC #98 $5
2019 Topps Gallery Vlad Jr RC Canvas #98 $10
2019 Topps Gallery Pete Alonso RC #24 $6
2020 Donruss Bo Bichette Now Playing Vector Refractor $25
2020 Donruss Ronald Acuna Jr Purple Hologram Refractor #170 $10
2020 Donruss Polar Bear-Pete Alonso Variation Purple Hologram Refractor #204 $6
2020 Donruss Ronald Acuna Jr Elite Series Rapture Refracture $20

In addition, we would also include in the trade the Green Masterpiece Bench for the 2020 Donruss Diamond King Pete Alonso. PLMK

Interested in the Ted Williams but I don't have enough cards you want to be able to trade for the Nolan Ryan auto. Would you be interested in making this trade for the 1954 Ted Williams?

2019 Topps Gallery Vlad Jr RC #98 $5
2019 Topps Gallery Vlad Jr RC Canvas #98 $10
2019 Topps Gallery Pete Alonso RC #24 $6
2020 Donruss Bo Bichette Now Playing Vector Refractor $25
2020 Donruss Ronald Acuna Jr Purple Hologram Refractor #170 $10
2020 Donruss Polar Bear-Pete Alonso Variation Purple Hologram Refractor #204 $6
2020 Donruss Ronald Acuna Jr Elite Series Rapture Refracture $20

In addition, we would also include in the trade the Green Masterpiece Bench for the 2020 Donruss Diamond King Pete Alonso. PLMK

I have all those except for the Bichette Now Playing Vector and Purple Acuna

I have all those except for the Bichette Now Playing Vector and Purple Acuna

Okay, I will try one more time and then not bother you anymore. Would you be interested in:

2018 Topps Archives Juan Soto Purple Border RC #'d 119/175, BV$60
2020 Donruss Bo Bichette Now Playing Vector Refractor, $25

PLMK

Last edited:
I am interested in the:

2015 heritage cc auto Mike Trout bv $400
2015 Bowman chrome draft auto Alex Verdugo bv $50

I have these for a possible trade

Baseball:
2019 Bowman Chrome Blue Shimmer 1st Bowman Wander Franco #'d/150 bv $150
2019 topps chrome rookie autos Pete Alonso bv $150
2019 heritage chrome purple refractor Pete Alonso bv $50
2019 Contenders season ticket auto Fernando Tatis JR bv $60
2019 topps chrome rookie autos green Brendan Rodgers #'d/99 bv $50
2018 topps update us250 Ronald Acuna JR bv $50(2)
2017 Bowman chrome gold refractor 1st Bowman luis urias #'d/50 bv $75

Basketball:
2018-19
Chronicles Rookie Ascent Auto Trae Young bv $100?(need a price check on it, I don't have access to basketball with my beckett account)
Optic Trae Young Shock Prizm bv$30?
Optic Trae Young Blue Velocity bv $40?
2019-20 Prizm Draft
#1 Zion Williamson Blue Prizm bv $50?
#2 Ja Morant Blue Prizm bv $35?
#3 RJ Barrett Blue Prizm bv $10?
#66 RJ Barrett Orange Prizm bv $15?
2019-20 Contenders rookie ticket(white jersey) Zion Williamson bv $75?

Would this be a fair trade for you?