$1000+ box for trade! Looking for $100 Card Back SEDONA MEGA BOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALERT: I have two boxes ready to go! They are a little different this time. Still lots of star cards and inserts but a heavy emphasis on rookies. There WILL be some dupes as I am purging much of my collection due to lack of space. Check the thread to see those who have been happy with their SEDONA MEGA BOXES!!!

Hey - I'd be interested in trading for another box. Please check my FT in my sig. Thanks!!!

Hey - I'd be interested in trading for another box. Please check my FT in my sig. Thanks!!!
Cool, you have a few I’m interested in but not seeing that one “Big” card to do for a box.

I reckon we can get something done though.

What value are you putting on the Obak Doerr auto? I can only find one recent sale on ebay that was surprisingly low ($3.25). But that one is /25, and yours is /5.

Also what is the value on the Hank Aaron IP auto? Did you get that form him yourself?

Thanks!

Would u trade one of the boxes for these 3 cards:
2017 Bowman Chrome Mega Gleyber Torres BV $15
2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Jarred Kelenic BV $50
2020 Bowman Chrome Mega Image Variation Austin Martin BV $60
Just letting you know I have new boxes ready to go!

Hey got the boxes yesterday and they are awesome. Just now starting to really go through them and man they are loaded. Even took care of my '21 Heritage High Number SP needs! Thanks again for a very cool trade.
I have another couple ready! Are you interested?

Cool, you have a few I’m interested in but not seeing that one “Big” card to do for a box.

I reckon we can get something done though.

What value are you putting on the Obak Doerr auto? I can only find one recent sale on ebay that was surprisingly low ($3.25). But that one is /25, and yours is /5.

Also what is the value on the Hank Aaron IP auto? Did you get that form him yourself?

Thanks!
Yeah, I don't have a lot of high dollar cards right now, but hopefully we can work something out. The Doerr, I'd say that the Beckett value would be around $30? I did get the Aaron from him. We were at a show. He was a very nice man. I'd say that card, after Authentication, would go for around $300, but since it's not authenticated, I'd say around $100?

Yeah, I don't have a lot of high dollar cards right now, but hopefully we can work something out. The Doerr, I'd say that the Beckett value would be around $30? I did get the Aaron from him. We were at a show. He was a very nice man. I'd say that card, after Authentication, would go for around $300, but since it's not authenticated, I'd say around $100?
Cool, would you be willing to do a box for those two cards?

Everyone, of the two I have available, one is out the door to @B&C Adams and looks like maybe one’s going to @GM1

If you look through the thread, almost everyone has been very happy and some have come back for more!

I’m sure you will enjoy these and as I am doing a major reorg of my cards will likely have one more and possibly two more ready this weekend.

PLMK if you want one!

Hopefully I will get something good out of my 2024 Topps box. If so I will let you know because I also loved the box I got from our last 2 trades!!
Sweet, let me know! I have one ready now and if I trade it, I’ll have another one ready by mid-Feb when 2024 comes out.

By the way, I posted a video about 2024 Topps Series One that people seem to be really enjoying! Check it out if you want :)