$110 paypal for these Auto's and GU....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantrades63105 -- I'll pass on the Mays, but what is the best you can do on the Winfield dlvd?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

droubaysports -- Can I get a dlvd price for each of these cards?

Bench -- Marks of Greatness BV $60
Sandberg -- Greats of the Game BV $60

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zlw1 -- I'll get back to you once I finish the other transactions.

Thanks everyone,
Billy

Chavez - would really be looking to move them together due to postage. If ya change your mind, hit me with a PM. Not sure you'll find a more accessible on-card Mays auto price wise?

dantrades63105 -- I'll pass on the Mays, but what is the best you can do on the Winfield dlvd?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

droubaysports -- Can I get a dlvd price for each of these cards?

Bench -- Marks of Greatness BV $60
Sandberg -- Greats of the Game BV $60

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zlw1 -- I'll get back to you once I finish the other transactions.

Thanks everyone,
Billy

Were you interested?

Billy, I did not bring it with me to school, but fortunately, I will be home for spring break this weekend. When I go home, and make sure I have it, I'll post it up.
Thanks