'13 Heritage for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robertd

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys. I've got these for trade:

Chrome refractor HC12 Adam Jones SN 303/564
Chrome refractor HC74 Carlos Gonzalez SN 484/564

Short Prints: 446, 495, 496

Blue Border Short Print #474

I have several base cards to if anyone needs them.

I'm looking for '13 Gypsy Queens from my want list here: http://robertstradepage.weebly.com/index.html

Hello,

I have these from your Gypsy Queen needs:

2, 23, 54, 72, 112, 145, 146, 154, 188, 190, 221, 303, 321, SP 334

I'd trade them for the Gypsy Queen Black Mini's you have for trade on your site. Let me know!

I could use the 2013 Topps Heritage Chrome refractor HC12 Adam Jones SN 303/564
I could also use these base if you have them: 2013 Topps Heritage 336 Reimold and 355 Tillman.

I have 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Dealing Aces Clayton Kershaw. I probably have several of your base needs also.

LMK if we can work something out.
Bruce

Hello,

I have these from your Gypsy Queen needs:

2, 23, 54, 72, 112, 145, 146, 154, 188, 190, 221, 303, 321, SP 334

I'd trade them for the Gypsy Queen Black Mini's you have for trade on your site. Let me know!

I'll pass for now. Feels like I'd be giving up too much. If you could throw in another SP I would do it. The black borders are Jay Bruce and Will Middlebrooks. Thanks for the offer though -

I could use the 2013 Topps Heritage Chrome refractor HC12 Adam Jones SN 303/564
I could also use these base if you have them: 2013 Topps Heritage 336 Reimold and 355 Tillman.

I have 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Dealing Aces Clayton Kershaw. I probably have several of your base needs also.

LMK if we can work something out.
Bruce

Hi Bruce. I checked and I do have the Reimold base but not the Tillman. I would trade the Jones and Reimold, but I don't need the Kershaw. Do you have any Gypsy Queen SP's?

No, do not have any GQ SPs left. I also have the Cliff Lee or Jered Weaver Dealing Aces.
I'm just trying to hit one of the players you say you collect.

Bruce

Have a Dylan Bundy Blue Border from 2013 Topps and Manny Machado 2011 Bowman diecut I'd trade for those SP's. Shoot me a PM if interested

Oh I see. I do collect those players, but I'm only looking for RC's, Autos, GU, and SN Parallels. Do you have any of those from the players on my list?

Oh okay. I didn't read your wants close enough. So does a 2012 Topps #149 Chris Sale Gold 1561/2012 qualify? or do you just want the numbered parallels of the Rookie Cards?

LMK,
Bruce

Oh okay. I didn't read your wants close enough. So does a 2012 Topps #149 Chris Sale Gold 1561/2012 qualify? or do you just want the numbered parallels of the Rookie Cards?

LMK,
Bruce

Yes that would be great. I'll send the Jones/Reimold for the Sale. Since I'm new here I don't know exactly what to do next.

I will throw in a base card from your 2013 Gypsy Queen wants as well. I can post the trade. You will get a message in your Private Messages (PM). You will need to confirm the trade. Then since you are new on the bench, you will need to send first and once I receive your end of the trade, I will send to you.

By the way, to post a trade you can click on the users name (mdhollenbergs for instance), there is a selection under there called "trade with me". Click on that and follow the instructions from there.
Send me a PM if you have any questions (again click on my name and there is a selection for Private Message).
Bruce

Last edited:
I will throw in a base card from your 2013 Gypsy Queen wants as well. I can post the trade. You will get a message in your Private Messages (PM). You will need to confirm the trade. Then since you are new on the bench, you will need to send first and once I receive your end of the trade, I will send to you.

By the way, to post a trade you can click on the users name (mdhollenbergs for instance), there is a selection under there called "trade with me". Click on that and follow the instructions from there.
Send me a PM if you have any questions (again click on my name and there is a selection for Private Message).
Bruce

OK great. I accepted the trade and packaged your cards. Will ship on Monday.