13 Packs of 2020 Stadium Club Chrome...Figures.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
We were at the entertainment store in town that sometimes carries cards and they happened to have what looked like a full box of 2020 Stadium Club Chrome. Well...it ended up being 13 packs. As you can probably guess, the missing pack must have had the autograph as we did not get it. Not sure if someone just got really lucky or if something nefarious went on.

Base - Grisham RC, Luzardo RC, Solak RC, etc.
Refractors - Bellinger, Tsutsugo RC, Zeuch RC, Starling Marte, Dom Nunez RC, Mike Moustakas, Hideki Matsui
Emperors of the Zone - Jacob DeGrom
Beam Team - Bichette RC, Soto, Lindor, Buehler
Power Zone Gold Refractor /50 - Fernando Tatis!

3800e06f.jpg

The Tatis is a nice hit! I really like the look of this product, wish we had a chance at some retail for it...might buy a box or two as the prices don't seem to be terribly high, though I'd be more comfortable with this at the $80 range based on the contents.

What do u need for the trade of the Beam Team Bo Bichette? What could happen....is they watched the YouTube were they break open box after box....maybe they saw pattern where the auto was located......and use this method to get the hit! I know breaking my box of Bowman Best....the autos were the buttom three packs! Best regards, David

Last edited:
I had something similar happen to me at the Nationals in CA......Saw a opened leaf 1990 box still with the plastic ......so I took about 6 packs.....walked away to the next table....and while I was watching...the guy reaches down and replaces the packs! The Frank Thomas RC was located in the pack with a catcher....so if the guy was on the top.....you had the Frank...if he was lower in the pack....then the next pack below the one you pulled has the Frank! You guessed it....nothing in the 6 six packs.....they were using it to sell the packs without the Frank! Best regards, David

I can probably use most of the refractors. LMK what you'd need and I'll see what I can dig up. You can check my page but I have more than what's listed too.

Thanks,
Brett

I can probably use most of the refractors. LMK what you'd need and I'll see what I can dig up. You can check my page but I have more than what's listed too.

Thanks,
Brett

Can use these rookies for sure. Not sure what kind of value we're looking at.

19-20 Hoops #206 Rui Hachimura
17-18 Donruss #196 DeAaron Fox
13-14 Hoops #270 C.J. McCollum

20 Topps #235 Dustin May
20 Topps #9 Trent Grisham
19 Topps Chrome #151 Brandon Lowe
19 Topps Update #US199 Will Smith (3)
19 Topps Update #US109 Carter Kieboom (4)

Can use these rookies for sure. Not sure what kind of value we're looking at.

19-20 Hoops #206 Rui Hachimura $5
17-18 Donruss #196 DeAaron Fox $4
13-14 Hoops #270 C.J. McCollum $3

20 Topps #235 Dustin May $2.50
20 Topps #9 Trent Grisham $2.50
19 Topps Chrome #151 Brandon Lowe $1.50
19 Topps Update #US199 Will Smith (3) $1.50 each
19 Topps Update #US109 Carter Kieboom (4) $1 each
Added BVs to the ones you wanted above. I'd trade them all for those refractors if you're up for it.

I was first in line for trade...and did not get any reply .....its about being polite and being fair. Best regards, David PS Nice guys finish in last place!

I was first in line for trade...and did not get any reply .....its about being polite and being fair. Best regards, David PS Nice guys finish in last place!

I don't appreciate the insinuation that I was being impolite or unfair in any way - if you knew me personally you would know that the terms kind and fair are very important to me. I assumed since you bumped the thread you were reminding me of something - so I took a second look and saw that you were interested in the Bichette. If you don't want to make a trade, it's fine but I don't really understand why you would bump the thread and then reply that way.