'14 Topps Update Pujols pink /50 for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Haven't been on here much for a while. But, since the update is out now I need to get back to work on the red foil set. I am also looking for Royals parallels from '14 Topps and the manufactured patches. I still need some patches from series 2 and most all from update. All my needs, except update red foil, are listed on my homepage.
I pulled this from a walmart hanger pack this morning. And, there were no green or orange parallels in the hanger pack so I guess Topps done it to us again.
I will also look at tradelists.
Thanks,
Gary
pujolspink%20001.jpg

Brett,
I will give it a look and get back to you. Maybe in the AM before I can get back.
Anything off limits?
Thanks,
Gary

Only things I would prefer to keep is the Bumgarner and Murphy autos,the Legendary 8 GU and Batman/Bane sketch card. I also offered my Topps Mejia Acetate /10 to someone else and just waiting for a reply on it. Everything else should be fair game as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Only things I would prefer to keep is the Bumgarner and Murphy autos,the Legendary 8 GU and Batman/Bane sketch card. I also offered my Topps Mejia Acetate /10 to someone else and just waiting for a reply on it. Everything else should be fair game as far as I can tell.

I looked your tradelist over a couple times but I could not find anything I could use.
Sorry,
Gary