'14 Update Gold wantlist (3) tradelist more added 11/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 120, 123, and 181. I can use the Trout gold. I also have these manufactured patches available:
Johnny Bench 1976 World Series (Reds) x2
Johnny Podres 1955 World Champions (Dodgers) x2
Whitey Ford 1961 World Series (Yankees)
Pablo Sandoval 2012 World Series (Giants)
Willie Stargell 1979 World Series (Pirates)
Tom Glavine 1995 World Series (Braves)

I can use parallels of:
2013-14 Kris Bryant
2014 Jose Abreu
2014 Julio Urias
2014 Masahiro Tanaka
or
Base/parallel RC of:
2010-11 Mike Trout
2006-08 Clayton Kershaw
2005 Andrew McCutchen
2004 Felix Hernandez
2003 Robinson Cano
2001 Albert Pujols
2001 Ichiro Suzuki
2000 Miguel Cabrera
1997 Adrian Beltre
1992 Mariano Rivera
1995 Vladimir Guerrero
1975 George Brett
1975 Robin Yount

I have 120, 123, and 181. I can use the Trout gold. I also have these manufactured patches available:
Johnny Bench 1976 World Series (Reds) x2
Johnny Podres 1955 World Champions (Dodgers) x2

I can use parallels of:
2013-14 Kris Bryant
2014 Jose Abreu
2014 Julio Urias
2014 Masahiro Tanaka
or
Base/parallel RC of:
2010-11 Mike Trout
2006-08 Clayton Kershaw
2005 Andrew McCutchen
2004 Felix Hernandez
2003 Robinson Cano
2001 Albert Pujols
2001 Ichiro Suzuki
2000 Miguel Cabrera
1997 Adrian Beltre
1992 Mariano Rivera
1995 Vladimir Guerrero
1975 George Brett
1975 Robin Yount

I have some of those RCs available on this tradelist
https://sites.google.com/site/addictedtobaseballcards22/tradelist-rcs-first-year
Also I have an extra '14 update US325 Abreu RC and I think I have 1 or 2 extra
'75 Topps 228 George Brett RC cards. I will have to check on these as I have them
put away.

I have some of those RCs available on this tradelist
https://sites.google.com/site/addictedtobaseballcards22/tradelist-rcs-first-year
Also I have an extra '14 update US325 Abreu RC and I think I have 1 or 2 extra
'75 Topps 228 George Brett RC cards. I will have to check on these as I have them
put away.

I already have the US325 Abreu but can really use the 1975 Topps Brett if it's in decent shape. I also found these lower end RC on your site I can use:
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect 6 Julio Urias (2)
2014 Bowman Platinum 77 Tanaka Ruby
2011 Topps Heritage 214 Chris Sale

Thanks,
David

I already have the US325 Abreu but can really use the 1975 Topps Brett if it's in decent shape. I also found these lower end RC on your site I can use:

Thanks,
David

I will get the Brett located and get a scan of it posted today.
Thanks,
Gary

David,
Sorry, but a misstakenly included the 2014 Update Red Foil - Logan Schafer in another trade. I forgot to mark it as pending. I am going to add a big list of update inserts and parallels today so there might be something there you could use.

Gary

Gary - I could use the Gold update Trout if you still have it. Let me know. Thanks - David.

Thanks,
David

I located the Brett RC and have scans of it now. PLMK if this is something you are interested in.
Thanks,
Gary
front
GBF%20001.jpg

back
GBB%20001.jpg

I'm interested in the Brett RC. I just wish it didn't have those "fisheyes" on the front. Please let me know what you need for it and the Trout Update gold out of what I have available.

Thanks,
David

I'm interested in the Brett RC. I just wish it didn't have those "fisheyes" on the front. Please let me know what you need for it and the Trout Update gold out of what I have available.

Thanks,
David

Out of what you have listed I still need these:
'14 Update Gold 123, and 181
Johnny Podres 1955 World Champions (Dodgers)
I have another Brett RC but it is an O-***-Chee however I would need more for it than the Topps.
It's in better condition.
Thanks,
Gary

Out of what you have listed I still need these:
'14 Update Gold 123, and 181
Johnny Podres 1955 World Champions (Dodgers)
I have another Brett RC but it is an O-***-Chee however I would need more for it than the Topps.
It's in better condition.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary,
Let me know what you need for the O-***-Chee. I'm really looking for a Brett RC in good condition. It doesn't really matter whether it's Topps or O-***-Chee. In addition to what you listed above, I have these from your set wantlist:

2014 Bowman Platinum Sapphire (blue)
44 Matt Moore, Tampa Bay Rays
48 Yadier Molina
62 Craig Kimbrel

2014 TARGET RED
US97 Salvador Perez
US295 Greg Holland

I have lots of RC of current Royals as well as quite a few Butler autos. Please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Gary,
Let me know what you need for the O-***-Chee. I'm really looking for a Brett RC in good condition. It doesn't really matter whether it's Topps or O-***-Chee. In addition to what you listed above, I have these from your set wantlist:

48 Yadier Molina
62 Craig Kimbrel

2014 TARGET RED
US97 Salvador Perez
US295 Greg Holland

I have lots of RC of current Royals as well as quite a few Butler autos. Please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Let me get some scans posted of the O-***-Chee and see what you think about it. It will be in the AM
before I can get it scaned and posted.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary,

48 Yadier Molina
62 Craig Kimbrel

2014 TARGET RED
US97 Salvador Perez
US295 Greg Holland

Thanks,
David

David,
Here are the scans of the Brett O-***-Chee. As you can see it looks pretty good but does have some gum stain on the back.
GBOPF%20001.jpg

GBOPB%20001.jpg

I wish that the front of the O-***-Chee and the back of the Topps were on one card. I think I'm going to hold off on trading for either. I'll still be willing to trade for the Trout gold if you want. I appreciate your time in scanning the Bretts and working with me. Please let me know about the Trout and what you'd need.

Thanks,
David

I wish that the front of the O-***-Chee and the back of the Topps were on one card. I think I'm going to hold off on trading for either. I'll still be willing to trade for the Trout gold if you want. I appreciate your time in scanning the Bretts and working with me. Please let me know about the Trout and what you'd need.

Thanks,
David

The Trout gold will probably be $8 BV but I only need the Gold US123 from your list now. Did you have anything else for me? How about the other rookie cards you listed?
Could probably do them for the gold and 1 patch.
Thanks,
Gary

The Trout gold will probably be $8 BV but I only need the Gold US123 from your list now. Did you have anything else for me? How about the other rookie cards you listed?
Could probably do them for the gold and 1 patch.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary,
The RC I listed were what I had for you off of your set wantlists. Please let me know if you still need them.

David

Gary,
The RC I listed were what I had for you off of your set wantlists. Please let me know if you still need them.

David

These are the RC cards I was refering to, in post #24 you said you were interested in them.
Thanks,
Gary

These are the RC cards I was refering to, in post #24 you said you were interested in them.
Thanks,
Gary

Sorry about that. I forgot I posted some additional wants. Can I get the Trout Gold and the other RC's for some combination of the gold, WS patch and these from your set wantlist:

48 Yadier Molina
62 Craig Kimbrel

2014 TARGET RED
US97 Salvador Perez
US295 Greg Holland

Please let me know or go ahead and post up what you need for the cards I want.

Thanks,
David

Sorry about that. I forgot I posted some additional wants. Can I get the Trout Gold and the other RC's for some combination of the gold, WS patch and these from your set wantlist:

48 Yadier Molina
62 Craig Kimbrel

2014 TARGET RED
US97 Salvador Perez
US295 Greg Holland

Please let me know or go ahead and post up what you need for the cards I want.

Thanks,
David

Sure, I will get something figured out.
Thanks,
Gary

Got these Update Golds:
59, 60, 61, 77, 123, 211, 256

What are you looking for in return?
Thanks,
Gary