15 Chrome 1 JUMBO 1 REGULAR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Larry,

I'm breaking some boxes when they arrive later today. Interested in that Pujols Gallery of Greats, and the Correa (but I'm sure everyone will want that), so I'll let you know what I pull and maybe we can work something out. -Andy

Hey Larry,

I'm breaking some boxes when they arrive later today. Interested in that Pujols Gallery of Greats, and the Correa (but I'm sure everyone will want that), so I'll let you know what I pull and maybe we can work something out. -Andy

The Pujols is tradeable as per the Correa It's probably not going anywhere because I don't know if its the refractor version

Larry,
I could use the Orioles prism refractors and blue refractor. I opened 3 hobby boxes last night when I get home tonight I will see if I have anything you are looking for.
Thanks,
Trish

Larry,
I could use the Orioles prism refractors and blue refractor. I opened 3 hobby boxes last night when I get home tonight I will see if I have anything you are looking for.
Thanks,
Trish

Let me know If you have anything If nothing no worries send over your tradelist and I will see if I can use anything

Larry,
I didn't find anything from your sig. I don't have an updated trade list at this time. I glanced at your want list and know that I can help you out with some. I will pull them tomorrow afternoon and lyk. I would also be interested in any base Orioles from topps chrome if you have any available.
Thanks,
Trish

Larry,
I didn't find anything from your sig. I don't have an updated trade list at this time. I glanced at your want list and know that I can help you out with some. I will pull them tomorrow afternoon and lyk. I would also be interested in any base Orioles from topps chrome if you have any available.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish,
I figured out how to tell the refractors as long as there dupes I scanned them side by side and found I have a Adam Jones Refractor
let me know what you for my set needs still not sure If I am doing the chrome set because of the SP's involved

I have the Goldschmidt Gallery of Greats insert, I am doing the base set and my set needs are located here

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/436251-2015-Topps-Chrome-Hobby-Box!-Set-Needs-Inside!

If you could help me out a bit!

Robbie

Robbie,
Will check your thread and see what I can help with

I can trade these

4(Mauer) 14 15 (Ranuado RC) 17 (Foltynewicz RC) 27 (Panik) 28 30 36

Thanks,
Larry

Last edited: