15th Annual Benchies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Why cannot a staff member do this? Trying to count on Shaggy to do this while someone like Kate would be a better alternative. Of course that is if she was given the perms to cash the checks.

Don

I have no desire, nor enough time in the day to add another item to the to do list. We basically have 2 active MODS for this site - the resources are stretched pretty thin at this point.

Nobody else has the permissions to do it. Shaggy would need to add those permissions for each moderator he wanted to have access to do it.
As, I told you in the past and Kate via chat if you want anything done lmk. I still work 7 days a week and only check on here from time to time. Just saying as I told ya that via phone conversation ask me and I will make it happen LOL. Glad to see you are still around.

Don

I have no desire, nor enough time in the day to add another item to the to do list. We basically have 2 active MODS for this site - the resources are stretched pretty thin at this point.
I totally can relate as I handle a lot on another site. It a thanks less job but when members ask about stuff I always ask them to step up to help make the site run smoother. Totally, understand where you are coming from.

Don