16 inserts for trade/ needed u/d 3/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Couldn't pm - your box was full:

Yes, you can definitely PWE it. I'll confirm once I've pulled everything; it's all in my desk at work.

Any way I can convince you to include both autos I need? They're both low-end autos. I don't know BVs, but I'm sending you a decent-sized bunch of inserts and I can't PWE it on my end. No worries either way, but I figured I'd ask.

Couldn't pm - your box was full:

Yes, you can definitely PWE it. I'll confirm once I've pulled everything; it's all in my desk at work.

Any way I can convince you to include both autos I need? They're both low-end autos. I don't know BVs, but I'm sending you a decent-sized bunch of inserts and I can't PWE it on my end. No worries either way, but I figured I'd ask.

You should be able to send me a pm because I am only showing as having 7 in my inbox.

How about this?

You get:
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB-60 Mike Trout
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB-55 Hanley Ramirez
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB-47 Alex Rodriguez
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB-42 Randy Johnson
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB-33 Don Mattingly
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB-23 Dave Winfield

I get:

2016 Topps Rainbow Foil

LMK,
Brett

Brett

It doesn't seem like Berger's Best is going to have as much value as the rainbow foils. So I will pass on that.

Thanks Stanley

You should be able to send me a pm because I am only showing as having 7 in my inbox.

Check your sent items folder, then? I tried again and it's still full. Regardless -- just seeing if you'd be willing to add in the Colon since they're both relatively low-end autos.

Check your sent items folder, then? I tried again and it's still full. Regardless -- just seeing if you'd be willing to add in the Colon since they're both relatively low-end autos.

I don't know why because I received 2 other pm's this morning

Okay, no worries. Your cards are packed and ready to go -- let me know if there's any way I can pry the Colon away too. Thanks.

Here's what I have and what I'm looking for.
LMK when you can. Bob

For You:
Berger's Best
8 2.50
34 .60
55 .75
$3.85
================
For Me
Gold
94 Motor City Mashers 0101/2016 4.00