1966 and 1976 Baltimore orioles commons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My nephew and I are going to try and piece together Baltimore oriole team sets from there world series teams looking to trade let me know what you may have and hopefully we can work out a trade they do not have to be mint or ex please let me know and thank you

I'm a little confused as to what Baltimore Oriole teams you want as you said you wanted World Series teams. The 1966 tem won the series but the Orioles were not in the 1976 series. The Orioles won the 1966, 1970 and 1983 World series and they lost the 1969, 1971 and 1979 World Series.

I'm just trying to clarify if you are looking for Oriole cards from when they were won the World Series, were in the World Series (win or lose) or that you indeed want cards for the 1976 team which was not even a playoff team?

1966 is the set I am looking for 1976 was the first year I seen them play with my father trying to piece that set together for sentimental value

Oh that makes sense now. Interesting that you saw the 1976 Orioles because that is the year I saw them too at Yankee Stadium. The thing that I always remember about that particular Orioles team is that Reggie Jackson played for them, I am 99% sure that he hit a home run in the game that I was at too, Too bad they never made a card of him in an Orioles uniform. At least none of the major issues that I am aware of did.

I'll see what I can find for you on those two teams cards and I'll get back to you either tonight or tomorrow, If you would hold that one card I am interested in for me I would appreciate it.

Oh that makes sense now. Interesting that you saw the 1976 Orioles because that is the year I saw them too at Yankee Stadium. The thing that I always remember about that particular Orioles team is that Reggie Jackson played for them, I am 99% sure that he hit a home run in the game that I was at too, Too bad they never made a card of him in an Orioles uniform. At least none of the major issues that I am aware of did.

I'll see what I can find for you on those two teams cards and I'll get back to you either tonight or tomorrow, If you would hold that one card I am interested in for me I would appreciate it.
sounds good take your time and I will definitely hold that card

Have the #105 Pappas and the # 27 Etchebararren RC both in nr mint condition. Looking for any hits to my 1970, 1971 and 1972 needs found in my my sig. in similar condition. lmk thanks jim

. .
My nephew and I are going to try and piece together Baltimore oriole team sets from there world series teams looking to trade let me know what you may have and hopefully we can work out a trade they do not have to be mint or ex please let me know and thank you

Have the #105 Pappas and the # 27 Etchebararren RC both in nr mint condition. Looking for any hits to my 1970, 1971 and 1972 needs found in my my sig. in similar condition. lmk thanks jim

. .
sounds good let me see what I have I work til Saturday and I will get back to you then if that is ok

no problem.
I should have mentioned, when you go to my sig. you will see a file named "my wants". Any hits will do not just the 70's stuff. Please look over my traders, maybe we can make a larger deal. I'll wait to hear back, thanks jim

sounds good let me see what I have I work til Saturday and I will get back to you then if that is ok