1969 Topps Hockey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlschles

Prospect
I need 4 commons to complete this set - 39 Marshall, 99 Desjardins, 100 Rolfe, 114 McCreary
Must be at least exmt.
Thanks

I have #99 for sale. It is ExMt but it has the stamp on the back of the card. Let me know if you are interested

Could be, yeah. I found 39 and 114. So I still need 99 and 100 to complete the set. Wanna PM me details and pix?
Cheers
Richard

Send me your email address and I will send you a picture

Thanks to a couple of people here, I have been able to complete this Topps Hockey 69-70 set !

In doing so, I discovered I have doubles of 60 cards out of the 132 complete set. This could make for a very nice starter set if anyone is interested. All cards are pack fresh with sharp corners and no dings, creases or wrinkles.

Richard

Thanks to a couple of people here, I have been able to complete this Topps Hockey 69-70 set !

In doing so, I discovered I have doubles of 60 cards out of the 132 complete set. This could make for a very nice starter set if anyone is interested. All cards are pack fresh with sharp corners and no dings, creases or wrinkles.

Richard
@rlschles

Congrats, Richard! Always fun to get a set completed! Those classic cards are really cool, from the early days of the NHL!

Blessings,

Kevin