1970 Fleer World Series cards - CARDS HAVE BEEN TRADED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last edited:
To clarify, these are from the 1970 set. The 1968 date on reverse refers to Fleer (or Robert Laughlin's) date of agreement with the players association. There is a black and white illustrated set that Laughlin did that was released in 1967. -- Jim

To clarify, these are from the 1970 set. The 1968 date on reverse refers to Fleer (or Robert Laughlin's) date of agreement with the players association. There is a black and white illustrated set that Laughlin did that was released in 1967. -- Jim
Thanks for the info! I couldn’t find much on these, but what I read was that there was a 1968 set and a 1970 set. Seems like a lot of people are confused about the origins of these cards. I will try and read up more on them, and learn about them. The history of the hobby and sport is what always drives me in collecting. Thanks, and I updated the tittle to be accurate.

What are you looking for in trade?
I’m open to pretty much anything. These just do t fit in my collection, and would love for them to go to someone who would appreciate them more.
I mainly collect rookies in baseball, basketball and QBs, but again I love to just look through lists to make a deal. I have a few other things that I collect, really too much to list.

I’m open to pretty much anything. These just do t fit in my collection, and would love for them to go to someone who would appreciate them more.
I mainly collect rookies in baseball, basketball and QBs, but again I love to just look through lists to make a deal. I have a few other things that I collect, really too much to list.
I don't have any rookies for trade right now. Please let me know if the two cards below would work:

2005 Leaf Certified Materials GU Jersey Anquan Boldin #'ed 28/150
1998 Upper Deck Define the Game Barry Sanders #'ed 1323/1500

Thanks,

Bryon

I don't have any rookies for trade right now. Please let me know if the two cards below would work:

2005 Leaf Certified Materials GU Jersey Anquan Boldin #'ed 28/150
1998 Upper Deck Define the Game Barry Sanders #'ed 1323/1500

Thanks,

Bryon
Not hugely interested in those two. A little bit on the Sanders, but no interest in the Boldin.

Here is what my PC consists of right now, besides rookies:
1) HOF relics (baseball, basketball, football)
2) Kobe Bryant (anything)
3) Michael Jordan (anything)
4) Mike Trout (anything)
5) Joe Mauer (anything)
6) Patrick Mahomes (anything)
7) Juan Soto numbered cards
8) Harry Potter relics and autos (long shot, not many people have these)

Sorry but I do not have any of your needs.

Thanks,

Bryon
No worries about that. I also collect Topps Gold cards 2001-present, and am debating about starting a 1957 Topps, a 1962 Topps, and a 1975 Topps set. Those are just low priority projects for me, but if you have any of those, we could probably make something work.

I have the following three Topps Gold cards:

2014 Topps #579 Freddie Freeman #'ed 204/2014
2015 Topps Gold #438 DJ LeMahieu #'ed 681/2015
2015 Topps Update #US349 DJ LeMahieu #'ed 1978/2015

If thise three will work go ahead and post up the trade.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have the following three Topps Gold cards:

2014 Topps #579 Freddie Freeman #'ed 204/2014
2015 Topps Gold #438 DJ LeMahieu #'ed 681/2015
2015 Topps Update #US349 DJ LeMahieu #'ed 1978/2015

If thise three will work go ahead and post up the trade.

Thanks,

Bryon
Could you do those three and the Barry Sanders card? If so we have a deal and I will post it up.