1970 topps football want list done completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Howdy all
Looking to put this set to rest need the following number to do this
no trade is too small for this just let me know what you would want in return and I will try and help you out. Any card with a * behind it is incomming
The Number IS

just let me know and we can go from there
thanks
chief

Last edited:
Have...
#240 Lance Alworth ....vg/ex
#244 Nick Buoniconti ...card is Nrmt but player is out of focus

I will post them as free cards just confirm and I will get them out to you. Maybe someday you can help me with something.

I will post them as free cards just confirm and I will get them out to you. Maybe someday you can help me with something.

thank you very much you have a deal on that just let me know what you will be looking for and i will try and return the favor
Thanks again
Chief

Chief:

I have #232 if you still need it. It has creasing; so if you still want it just send me a SASE and it's yours.

Rich

Good Morning

I have these 4 from 70:25 52 221 254

the Maynard has some discoloration on the surface that looks like was stains but isnt so that would be a throw in.

Any vintage White Sox or non-sports game used or autos?

thanks
Henry

Good Morning

I have these 4 from 70:25 52 221 254

the Maynard has some discoloration on the surface that looks like was stains but isnt so that would be a throw in.

Any vintage White Sox or non-sports game used or autos?

thanks
Henry

Hi Henry
let me see what I can do for you give me a couple of days PM sent your way
Thanks
Tom

Last edited: