1972 Topps Football High Series question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillie49er

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I have received a chance to purchase a nice 1972 football lot 1-263 that should be fairly easy to finish off. My question is about tackling the high series. I tend to get a little OCD about finishing sets but this project seems to be a monster. Has anyone completed the 1972 high series and is there a known print run on it? Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Joe

I have received a chance to purchase a nice 1972 football lot 1-263 that should be fairly easy to finish off. My question is about tackling the high series. I tend to get a little OCD about finishing sets but this project seems to be a monster. Has anyone completed the 1972 high series and is there a known print run on it? Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Joe

Joe -
I won't be a ton of help, just to say I go to and set up at card shows locally and those '72 FB hi numbers are some of the toughest finds out there.