1972 Topps Football Trading High Numbers for High Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello

I have many 72 Topps FB high numbers for trade and would like to trade for those I need. Looking for EX or better for my sets. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Chris

I am totally impressed with anyone who has many 1972 Topps Football High Numbers for trade. WOW! You probably have a lot of hen's teeth for trade too then. LOL

There was a Wisconsin based card dealer back in the 1970s that cornered the market on 1972 Football Hi Numbers. As a matter of fact, he used to run ads selling them in the back of the Old Sporting News. I was wondering if that is who you got yours from or did you get them elsewhere? It seems this dealer (whose name escapes me) is where 99% of the 1972 high numbers came from.

"many 72 Topps FB high numbers for trade" is not a phrase I have ever seen before.

Do you have a want list? I picked up some low grade high numbers in an online trade from a guy from Trading Bases about 10 years ago. Most were in bad condition but there were several that somehow survived in nice shape. If you have a want list I might just have one or two of the survivors that you need.

Hello SymphonicMetal,

Here is my wantlist: 266 (Wright), 267 (Little), 273 (Brockington), 275 (Yepmeirman), 280 (Lilly), 284 (Johnson), 293 (Pardee), 318 (Travis Williams).

I think the dealer's name was Larry Fritsch in Stevens Point, WI. Yep, got some from there and they were crisp and clean. You could still smell the gum.

Thanks
Chris

Unfortunately I did not have any of the ones you needed in decent shape. The only one I had you needed was the Little AP but the ones I have are in horrible shape. I only had 6 or 7 decent shaped high numbers and none were the ones you needed.

I see you have the Namath IA card which is the biggie in that set. Wow!!

Larry Fritsch of Stevens Point, Wi was indeed the guy I was referring to. I had a feeling that you may have gotten some of yours from there. Those high numbers are indeed scarce.

Sorry I could not help but it was worth a shot.