1972 Topps High Numbers Need and For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Shawn

I could do a cash deal for #657,658,725,736,766 if your interested. lmk thanks jim

I have these 1972 High Numbers available ONLY for my 1972 High Number needs below. I will ignore offers of anything but my needs listed here.

657 Bobby Wine (Ex-Mt)
658 Steve Dunning (Ex)
685 Joe Horlen (Ex-Mt)
717 Bruce Del Canton (Ex-Mt)
722 Bill Sudekis (Ex-Mt)
725 Dick McAuliffe (NM)
725 Dick McAuliffe (Ex-Mt)
736 Bill Russell (Ex-Mt)
738 Jim Merritt (Ex-Mt)
739 Don Mason (Ex-Mt)
748 Phil Hennigan (VG)
749 Walter Alston (NM)
766 Steve Hamilton (VG)
779 Tony Cloninger (Ex-Mt)
783 Les Cain (Ex-Mt)

I need these to complete my 1972 set. (Ex-Mt or better)
661 Bill Virdon MGR
694 Alan Gallagher IA
696 Rod Carew IA
699 Bobby Murcer
701 Jose Pagan
721 Eddie Leon

Upgrades needed (Ex-MT or better)
5, 10, 42, 44, 60, 125, 183, 185, 396, 611

I have plenty more 72 commons and stars available for trade that I WILL trade for anything on my set needs link below.

Shawn

Hey - I have a 183 NM. If you could find a comparable card on my vintage needs links I would do a PWE if that's acceptable.

LMK,

Rich

Hey - I have a 183 NM. If you could find a comparable card on my vintage needs links I would do a PWE if that's acceptable.

LMK,

Rich
Hi Rich,

Where is your vintage link? I have quite a few tradeables from the 70s. Your links only go back to the 80s. BTW, do you have any starter lots 74-77? Maybe we can put together a bigger trade.

Shawn

Shawn,

If you go to my website, the links Have to Trade are on the left. I have cards back to the late 50's available. The one's I need from the 70's are on the top under Vintage 70's. Don't have a ton available for 74-77 but check and see....

Rich

Sorry. I took a peek the other day with the intention of taking a closer look later. I went through your list again but could not find anything specific. I think if you took a look at my tradeables link below, I likely have a few recent inserts you are looking for. If you find something that books for around $3, feel free to post it up. then again if you find any more of my needs in my set needs link, I'm cool with expanding the trade a bit.

Also, if you would like to trade either of the 72 High numbers you have for any high numbers I have to offer, I'm fine with that. Even though I don't need them for my set, they're just as tradeable as what I already have. I trade Ex-Mt at 50% of NM BV.

Shawn

Last edited: