1975 Topps minis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I know it is a long shot but I am looking for the following 1975 Topps minis:

20 Thurman Munson
126 Checklist
200 Mantle/Wills MVP
223 Robin Yount (rookie)
312 Ryan/Carlton SO Leaders
500 Nolan Ryan
660 Hank Aaron

I know most of these are kind of expensive but a few are not. I do not have any vintage to trade at the moment so if anybody has any of these please let me know a price delivered. I am also looking for at least exmt condition.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:
I am under 30 cards left. These are the usual suspects that I am looking for so I know some will be very difficult to get. But if anyone has any please let me know a price delivered.

Thanks,

Bryon

Down to 21 cards left. I have added names to the numbers so any help will be greatly appreciated!!

I do not and probably do not have enough for those. But if you could please let me know a price for the Winfield and Griffey
How about $15 dlvd for the two. I can get them mailed out tomorrow.
Also, my golf course is on ‘winter’ hours now, so I am going to try to get my wantlists updated, when I get them ready (hopefully about 2 weeks), if you’d like to check them, perhaps we could work out a trade for the others.
Chris

As long as they are in at least exmt condition go ahead and post it up and I will mail out 15.00 well concelaed cash.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon - the Busby/Bosman/Ryan Highlight is card #7, card #5 is a Nolan Ryan (solo) Highlight. Which do you need? -- Jim

I'd offer you these 2 for 25.00 hidden cash, bubble mailer w/tracking included. Will throw in the 3 checklists (marked) that you can have as placeholders until you find EXMT copies. -- Jim

75minis.jpg

I'd offer you these 2 for 25.00 hidden cash, bubble mailer w/tracking included. Will throw in the 3 checklists (marked) that you can have as placeholders until you find EXMT copies. -- Jim

View attachment 69092
I am getting the Munson late next week from another person. How much for just the Ryan? A PWE is fine for delivery also.

Thanks,

Bryon