1976-77 Mets Discs wanted. Isaly, Crane, Chilly Willy etc....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I finally got my 1976 Discs organized and did some research as to what variations were out there. Made a few trades and picked up a few. I have the following discs, would like to fill in the ones I need from each of these brands and possibly add some other brands I do not have:

1977 DISCS: (players making up sets- Harrelson, Kingman, Koosman, Kranepool, Lockwood, Matlack, Millan, Seaver). Need ALL Mets except:
Dairy Isle- Kingman, Koosman, Matlack,
Detroit Ceasar- Kingman(sd), Matlack,
Saga- Koosman,
Holiday Inn- Matlack,
Chilly Willie- Kingman, Koosman, Seaver, Matlack,
Zipz- Kingman, Koosman, Matlack,

1976 DISCS: (Kingman, Koosman, Seaver, Torre, Lolich)- need ALL Mets except these:
Buckmans- Kingman, Torre
Carousel- (Louisville)- Kingman, Koosman, Seaver, Torre,
(Lexington)- Kingman, Koosman, Seaver
(Chattanooga)-Lolich,
(Rochester MN)- Koosman, Lolich
Orbakers- Koosman, Lolich, Seaver, Torre, Kingman (I think that is all of them)
Dairy Isle- Lolich, Kingman, Seaver
Isaly's- Kingman, Koosman, Lolich, Seaver, Torre
Chilly Willie's- Koosman
Blankback- Kingman, Koosman, Lolich, Seaver, Torre
Red Barn- Seaver
Towne Club- Kingman, Koosman, Lolich, Seaver, Torre,

LMK if you can help. I do not have any of these for trade but will gladly trade newer cards for these. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Mike - I'll check but I'm kinda sure I don't have any Mets, just non-Mets. Anyway it always great to see your posts for Mets oddball stuff. thx Ron

Mike - I'll check but I'm kinda sure I don't have any Mets, just non-Mets. Anyway it always great to see your posts for Mets oddball stuff. thx Ron
LOL, Thanks Ron! Happy Holidays...
I do have these 1976 Isalys Sweet William Discs no damage
Joe Torre, Dave Kingman , Jerry Koosman, Mickey Lolich
looking for Jeter or Trout I can use for my grandsons;
[email protected]

Sorry Tom, nothing new on the Trout / Jeter front. Happy Holidays!

I have the Koosman, Lolich, Kingman, and Torre blankbacks. I grabbed an eBay lot a few years back, and hadn't really gotten around to opening them. Now, I had a reason to.

Not sure what value to place on them, and might prefer your incoming Cubs stuff to what you already have. I'll put them in the bag for awhile.

I have the Koosman, Lolich, Kingman, and Torre blankbacks. I grabbed an eBay lot a few years back, and hadn't really gotten around to opening them. Now, I had a reason to.

Not sure what value to place on them, and might prefer your incoming Cubs stuff to what you already have. I'll put them in the bag for awhile.
Tim, Glad I gave you a reason to go through old Ebay stuff. They don't book for much (commons 0.25 and stars like Seaver $2-2.50 depending on disc brand). I have these Cubs Parallels if interested:
2014 Target Red- 354 361 368 511 561 601 us144
WalMart Blue- 391
Red Foil- 533
2014 Topps chrome orange refer- 58

I trade with several Cubs collectors so many have gone already. LMK if any of these would make a fair trade. Thanks

I have some of these, but just for sale right now. Lots of images and lots of oddball items, so it may take a little time to load.

http://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/mets.html

Was hoping to go through your list today as I am going away on business for a couple days. There are quite a few I am interested in. I don't want to go through them if those are your sell prices as I don't buy at book value and above. LMK...thanks

Was hoping to go through your list today as I am going away on business for a couple days. There are quite a few I am interested in. I don't want to go through them if those are your sell prices as I don't buy at book value and above. LMK...thanks

Yes, I am just selling right now. Offering 20% off $25 orders and 30% off $50 orders, plus free shipping.