1980 Fleer Team Action-DELETE PLEASE set completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VASteelersFan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I need the following cards for the sets below. Looking for cards in EX-MNT or better. No markings on checklist, no writing on cards or creases. Some off centering ok and four corners-can be rounded slightly.

LIST UPDATED 3-4-2023. LAST ONE

1980 FLEER NFL TEAM ACTION CARDS- 66

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for
Thanks
George

Last edited:
The reason you don't have the 1978 #55 is because I seem to have cornered the market on that card as I have 12 in my NM dups not to mention how many I have in my off conditioned dups and many complete sets. I have a better than even chance of having the others you need as well although collation in these Fleer Action sets was definately not one of their strong points..

So mark that 1978 Fleer "Renegade Runners" card pending and I'll get back to you on the others if I have them.

I need the following cards for the sets below. Looking for cards in EX-MNT or better. No markings on checklist, no writing on cards or creases. Some off centering ok and four corners-can be rounded slightly.

LIST UPDATED 2-17-2023.

1978 FLEER TEAM ACTION CARDS- 55

1980 FLEER NFL TEAM ACTION CARDS- 58, 66

1983 FLEER NFL TEAM ACTION CARDS- 67.2, 69​

Note: card 67 has 2 cards. There is no card 66. Card 67.2 is Super Bowl X with the Steelers and Cowboys​

Thanks
George

Sorry that I can't help you but I appreciate the info on card 67.2 in 1983. I have needed card #66 for years on my list but I have it corrected now.........Derek

The reason you don't have the 1978 #55 is because I seem to have cornered the market on that card as I have 12 in my NM dups not to mention how many I have in my off conditioned dups and many complete sets. I have a better than even chance of having the others you need as well although collation in these Fleer Action sets was definately not one of their strong points..

So mark that 1978 Fleer "Renegade Runners" card pending and I'll get back to you on the others if I have them.
SymphonicMetal
Great. I appreciate your help and let me know about the others and what you may need for them

SymphonicMetal
Great. I appreciate your help and let me know about the others and what you may need for them
I cannot believe that I struck out completely on your other 4 cards. I even checked my off conditioned dups and came up empty there as well. I was very sure I'd have at least 2 or 3 of those other cards in the worst case scenario.

If you have a 1979 Topps Football #429 (Danny White) I can really use a copy of that card in ANY condition. If you don't have that card, I'll send the 1978 Fleer out as a freebie.

Sorry I could not help more. I think I'm more disappointed in that than you are. LOL At least I can complete a 45 year old set for you. PM me your mailing address and I'll get this out tomorrow.

Symphonicmetal

I sent a PM with my address. I dont see that Danny white on my trade list but let me double check again tonight when I get home. Is there anything else you may need. I have FB cards from 70' and 80's as well as inserts and cards up to 2012 in football.
If not I'll look out for that Danny White for you
I thank you for the help with these Fleer sets as they have been a tough set to collect
Let me know on anything else and thank you again
George ( VASteelersfan )

I mailed your crd out today. If it gets lost or destroyed in the mail, I only have 11 more opportunies to get that card to you!!

What is so strange about that is I have almost a complete row of a 3200 ct box with 1978 Fleer dups. As you know those cards are of thicker stock so I probably have 500-600 dups of them. I figured I miust be close to yet another set of those but much to my surprise, I lacked 9 cards of the 68 card set!! Talk about horrible collation!!! That was my problem in hitting your lists. Plenty of dups but bad collation.

If you don't have a 1979 Danny White, just consider this as a freebie. If I come up with another one and done card, I'll check with you but for all intents and purposes this card is a freebie.

You know I always had a problem with older Fleer sets. It's like they must pull cards so people can't finish a set. I don't understand, as many dups as you have why don't you have enough to finish more sets--crazy is it not?
I have your Danny white on my hunt list and if I come across one, I'll let you know and get it to you. Thanks for the card to complete my set and if you do come up with a need, let me know as I would be glad to help in any way I can.
George ( VASteelersfan )

I have some fleer action at home but have no idea of the years I will check and get back to you after work. Thanks

LIST UPDATED 3-4-2023. LAST ONE

1980 FLEER NFL TEAM ACTION CARDS- 66

Thanks
George

If #66 is Super Bowl 10 I have that card. Nice shape except OC top to bottom. I likely also have some of your posted needs for 72 and 73 Topps baseball and 68, 69 Topps football. Rarely check this site anymore, as I am just trying to complete a few baseball sets 57-63, and my needs are tough to hit. I can check for you and perhaps can sell them to you. Jon

If #66 is Super Bowl 10 I have that card. Nice shape except OC top to bottom. I likely also have some of your posted needs for 72 and 73 Topps baseball and 68, 69 Topps football. Rarely check this site anymore, as I am just trying to complete a few baseball sets 57-63, and my needs are tough to hit. I can check for you and perhaps can sell them to you. Jon
Jon:

Yes, the 80 Fleer card is SB X card #66. I'm fine with the off center condition. I don't think i can help with your wants as I have very little baseball from those years.
If you have some of the others from my list, let me know as I am willing to buy if the price and condition is right.
Thanks and let me know
George ( VASteelersfan )