1984 Donruss Commons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I need at least 200 of these for another art piece. I do not need to know numbers, nor do I care about condition - I intend to cut them up. Thanks for any help!

Tim

Tim:

I have some of these but unfortunately less than 200. They're yours if you still need some after the Chief checks his cards. Any other years you're looking for?

LMK

David

Hey Tim
I believe I have some will check tomorrow and let you know
Later
Tom

Hi Tom....thanks my friend....just let me know when you get a chance.

Tim:

I have some of these but unfortunately less than 200. They're yours if you still need some after the Chief checks his cards. Any other years you're looking for?

LMK

David

Hey David: Thank you! I'll let you know about the 84's as soon as I hear back from Tom. At the moment, that's all I need (need the teal backs of the 84's). My needs are always subject to change based on whatever commission work comes my way. I'll be in touch!

Tim

Hi Tom....thanks my friend....just let me know when you get a chance.

Hey David: Thank you! I'll let you know about the 84's as soon as I hear back from Tom. At the moment, that's all I need (need the teal backs of the 84's). My needs are always subject to change based on whatever commission work comes my way. I'll be in touch!

Tim
Hey Tim
I have 55 total cards from 84 donruss for you let me know if you still need them
later
tom

Tim:

LMK

David

David:
Looks like I'm going to need them. What can I get you in return? Tha kid!

Tim

Hey Tim
If you can hit anything on my wants I have three threads here on the Bench with my wants in all three sports If you cant hit anything no big deal Just let me know
Later
Tom
Tom....I tried, but I have nothing.

Tim:

If you have some 2014 Topps, I'll take a few of those. If not, no problem. Who/what are you creating?

Dave
Dave, I haven't bought any new packs in quite some time. I will be using the '84's for a special piece for our local star...Coach Gary Gilmore of CCU is 14 wins away from 1,000 for his career. Gonna use those teal backs from the '84's to match uniform colors.

Tim

Tom....I tried, but I have nothing.

Dave, I haven't bought any new packs in quite some time. I will be using the '84's for a special piece for our local star...Coach Gary Gilmore of CCU is 14 wins away from 1,000 for his career. Gonna use those teal backs from the '84's to match uniform colors.

Tim
hey Tim Sending you a Pm
later
Tom

Tom, David.....Thanks so much, guys. If you'll shoot me your paypal addresses, I'd be happy to at least cover the shipping costs.

Tim