1984 Fleer Update Baseball Champ Summers Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone have a 1984 Fleer Update 112 Champ Summers baseball card in NM-MT condition up for trade? It's the last common I need. Let me know and thanks!

Chris

I have this card, i broke a set up to sell the key cards a few years ago. Not sure any trade gonna be worth while. Tell me what you were thinking, id love to help you complete the set.

abeabe,

Thank you for replying. I would love to obtain this card! What do you collect? Please let me know and thanks!

Chris

I only collect baseball, preferably mets & yankees #ed, GU, auto....if you have any other wants, maybe we can make a larger trade.

I don't collect the game used, auto, #ed cards, etc. Sorry. I do have a 2015 Topps The Babe Ruth Story #BR-8 and a Roger Maris H-11 from 2015 Topps, but I'm sure you have those already.

Let me know.

Hello All,

I am still looking for this Champ Summers 84 Fleer Update card. Does any have a NM or better copy available for trade?

Thanks,

Chris