1985 fleer set needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E-mail me at [email protected] and I can send you my entire inventory on an Excel file for this (and any other) set you may be interested in, as my entire inventory is computerized to make trading that much faster. Thank you!

No problem Billy, I am a big Pete Rose collector and collect vinyl if you have anything you want to get rid of.

To you and yours a blessed Easter

Hey Bill,

Just took at the four auctions that are ending the soonest and two are unopened boxes with a complete set and guaranteed auto for $27 and $15.50 at this writing (the $27 box has no bids), and two single autographs in mint condition are going at $18 and $15.01. So I am pretty sure you were looking at some of the full box prices when you posted last. And not just the single cards that are actually going to sell. This all being said, I can still offer to you the following that still books for over $20; 34, 65, 82, 93, 103, 106, 133, 139, 146, 151, 199, 212, 601. All cards will be mint as I expect the card you have will be. If this meets with your approval, please let me know and give me the time to physically pull all your cards BEFORE you send me anything. Should my inventory be off I want to address this before the Rose is in the mail so that I can offer you a suitable replacement.

To you and yours a Happy Easter