1985 Topps commons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm pretty sure I have some. I can check this weekend.

I really wanted to say that your art is pretty impressive. The Wagner and Musial are pretty amazing. How long does it take to complete one?

Hey Tim, I have 300 sitting right here. It will be about 5.00 bucks to ship them so if you want them post up 5.00 cash and I will get them out to you.

I'm pretty sure I have some. I can check this weekend.

I really wanted to say that your art is pretty impressive. The Wagner and Musial are pretty amazing. How long does it take to complete one?

About 40 hours are spent making the baseball card pieces. Thanks for the kind words! I believe I am taking the below offer of the 85's...but I will message you in the future should I need some more. Thanks again!

Hey Tim, I have 300 sitting right here. It will be about 5.00 bucks to ship them so if you want them post up 5.00 cash and I will get them out to you.

Thank you! I will post it up shortly.

I have a bunch I can send to you. I would be honored to have some of my doubles cut up into your artwork. I'll post up a free card trade in the TM.

Thanks,