1987 Topps "Rediscover Topps" Buybacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theTALLman

Prospect
I am looking to purchase or trade for 1987 Topps "Rediscover" RED or BLUE colored stamps (that I don't already have)

I am also interested in the following 1987 Topps "Rediscover Topps" stamped buybacks (any color stamp):

Card Player
1 ROGER CLEMENS
200 PETE ROSE
480 JIM RICE
500 DON MATTINGLY
735 RICKEY HENDERSON
791 LANCE PARRISH

Let me know what you have...I am sure we can work something out!
Thank you

I should have a few, at least. I just came across all of my buybacks yesterday, so I know right where I need to go. If you have ANY Ryne Sandberg buybacks (any years/any colors), I'm interested too. I'll get back to you tonight. -Eric

1987 Topps Rediscover buybacks

Yes, I am definitely interested. PM sent.
Sorry to respond so late. I haven't been on the site for a couple weeks.

Thank you for responding to my thread

Yes, I am interested in trading or purchasing. PM sent.

Thank you for responding to my thread

I happen to have a red colored rediscover stamp for 1987 #279 Plesac, so I will pass on the blue colored stamp.

I might have a Rick Dempsey buyback you can have...I will take a look and see if I can find one for you. I have a ton of buyback cards...

Thank you for responding to my thread.

Would you want any of these?

Gold Foil
#151 Mike Lacoss

Silver Foil
#237 Jim Morrison
#459 Dennis Eckersley
#563 John Stefero
#724 Greg Minton

Bronze
#31 Braves Leaders
#178 Cecil Fielder
#187 Mark Huismann
#569 Wade Rowdon
#589 Darrell Porter
#676 Charlie Moore

lmk thanks
Dan

dan5 - I am only looking for red and blue colored stamps for the 1987 Topps Rediscover buybacks, except for the six cards I listed...I would be interested in any stamp color on those.

Thank you for responding to my post

3greyhounds - I have a 1987 Topps Rediscover Bronze Rick Dempsey that I will send you as a thanks for responding to my post. I just need you to send me a PM with your address

Thank you!

1987 Topps Rediscover buybacks

Thanks, caoverstreet12, for posting but looking for 1987 Topps Rediscover red and blue colored stamped buybacks and any color stamp for the following 1987 Topps Rediscover buybacks:

Card Player
1 ROGER CLEMENS
200 PETE ROSE
480 JIM RICE
500 DON MATTINGLY
735 RICKEY HENDERSON
791 LANCE PARRISH

Thank you very much gestes72 for the great addition to my collection!
You were great to work with and hope we have some future dealings

Thank you very much BigHunz for the great additions to my collection!
You Were great to work with and hope we have some future dealings!

I wish there was a way to leave feedback for transactions with other members.

I am still looking for 1987 Topps Rediscover red and blue colored stamped buybacks and any color stamp for the following 1987 Topps Rediscover buybacks:

Card Player
1 ROGER CLEMENS
200 PETE ROSE
480 JIM RICE - (I would also be interested in any color 65th Anniversary buyback for this card, too)
791 LANCE PARRISH - (I would also be interested in any color 65th Anniversary buyback for this card, too)