1988 Donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay, next time you or venture into Eastside of the big city give me a ring and I have them set aside for you. It'll only cost you a BGS 10 1952 Topps Mantle..............none of that PSA 10 stuff.

Do these three qualify as one of your white whales? I know the two Mets are SPs so these may fit that description! LOL

And speaking of White Whales do you happen to have either of the following cards? I actually found a hen's tooth the other day but have not found either of these two cards yet.

1995 Donruss 60 (Todd Jones)
1994 Donruss 454 (Joe Grahe)

If you do I would appreciate you throwing those in with the BGS 10 1952 Mantle when you pick up those three 1988 Donruss (two of which are Sps if I did not mention that before).

Unfortunately I just sold off all three of my BGS 10 1952 Mantles; you should've asked me last week. Sorry.

The cards are actually for a student of mine. His grandfather got him started on the set. I filled in most of the gaps of his set from what I had lying around; just missed by those three cards.

As for those two cards which I am sure you are frustrated that you can't find, I'm sorry but I can't help you as of yet. I say as of yet because last week Kim had a "friend" sell her five 3,000 count boxes of cards all from 1986 through 1993. It's going to take me forever to go through them. As yes, because of my personality I will go through them and catalogue them. I know she thought she was doing me a favor but sheesh...friends don't sell friends 80s and 90s junk.

I'll let you know when I'm able to make it to Eastside. It's amazing how little time I have these days with work family demands.

Thanks,

Jay

LOL! I love going through miscellaneous boxes of cards if I can pick them up cheaply enough. There almost always are worthwhile cards to be found in those boxes. My theory is to buy those kinds of boxes cheaply enough where if I end up throwing all the cards away I won't be out more than a few dollars.

If it is easier for me just to mail them to you, go ahead and PM me your address and I'll put the cards in a PWE with a little protection around them. Heck, it is worth the stamp to help a kid out who actually collects cards these days. Talk about a rarity!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online