1991 Topps Archives '53 Style Complete Sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballards

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have 8 complete sets left to sell. They are complete 1-337 aside from the 7 or 8 cards that "Do not Exist."
Just make an offer!

Stars included are J.Robinson, Mantle, Berra, Campanella, Spahn, Ford, Paige, Mays, Aaron, Williams and many others.

Let me know if interested. Paypal. May trade for Braves autos only! THANKS

Last edited:
Trade for Braves auto???? Uggla, Heyward, Kimbrel, Simmons, Prado, Beachy

Anyone have braves autos laying around unwanted:)

Hey Bum: the checklists are numbers 335, 336, 337. Yes they are hand collated. Very MINT!

Ok, I am assuming you are selling them with no accessories, just in a box or bags? I actually have one of these sets, I am inquiring for a friend and I am still waiting to see if he wants one. Sorry for the delay, not trying to jerk you around.

Ok, I am assuming you are selling them with no accessories, just in a box or bags? I actually have one of these sets, I am inquiring for a friend and I am still waiting to see if he wants one. Sorry for the delay, not trying to jerk you around.

No problem, have plenty of sets and you can see they're not selling like hotcakes!!! Just sending them in a box that fits, not making money on shipping. Keep me informed or post a sell if/when ready. THX