1992 Topps Triple Headers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just got a 1992 Topps Triple Headers Mets of Vince Coleman, Howard Johnson, and Doc Gooden. I've heard a few things but are these test issues and how rare are they? I just wanted one for the Mets PC and they look pretty cool too. Any thoughts on these early 90's oddballs?

metstriple.gif.png

Thanks, Jeremy

I bought an unopened box of these looking for the Ozzie. never did pull it but did eventually get the ozzie from ebay. Still have the box of these in my card room taking up space lol

Jeremy - Some of them are pretty hard to find. I'm not sure about the Mets though. There are left and right panel variations just incase you didn't know. Check out the scans below...

Dawson Front
DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett002.jpg

Dawson w/White Panel Right
DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett005.jpg

Dawson w/White Panel Left
DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett003.jpg

Dawson w/Sandberg Panel Right
DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett001.jpg

Dawson w/Sandberg Panel Left
DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett004.jpg

*They can also be found with different color bases. Red, Blue and Black I know for sure. A big thanks to Tai for all the info on these!

Last edited:
On the Pirates ball, Bonds and Bonilla's signatures were swapped. I have heard that it was corrected, but the error version is the most common. I never personally saw the corrected version.

I bought an unopened box of these looking for the Ozzie. never did pull it but did eventually get the ozzie from ebay. Still have the box of these in my card room taking up space lol

I bought a partial box myself. Lots of duplication. Still have about 7-8 of them left.

Either of you guys happen to have the Nolan Ryan?

Either of you guys happen to have the Nolan Ryan?

I don't sorry. I have a quite a few Royals, Pirates, Red Sox, White Sox, Indians and one Expos and one Brewers.
Notable names I saw going through the box are, george brett, robin yount, wade boggs. barry bonds, roger clemans, frank Thomas.