1993 Topps finest for sale/low prices.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Using the sales to offset the cost of my mailing costs! I have all of the 1993 finest.....Not selling any refractors ..Only the base cards. Best regards, David Let me know what you need!

Using the sales to offset the cost of my mailing costs! I have all of the 1993 finest.....Not selling any refractors ..Only the base cards. Best regards, David Let me know what you need!
Please PM price on a starter set.

Thank you!

david, please let me know a price delivered for a starter set also.

The starter set is 120 cards (my choice)..but it will include piazza rc and Griffey Jr. .....price would be $15.00 dlvd...the cost would be about $6.00 to $8.00....so I'm not making any money...losing money....but money is going to the cost of shipping for other trades. This would be the last starter set being sold. Best regards, David

The starter set is 120 cards (my choice)..but it will include piazza rc and Griffey Jr. .....price would be $15.00 dlvd...the cost would be about $6.00 to $8.00....so I'm not making any money...losing money....but money is going to the cost of shipping for other trades. This would be the last starter set being sold. Best regards, David

Go ahead and post it up but I am out of town and will not be able to mail the money out until Monday.

Go ahead and post it up but I am out of town and will not be able to mail the money out until Monday.
Okay...I'll post it tomorrow. Best regards, David

Still need these two Cardinals cards - 1993 Finest – 28,95
LMK what you can use.
Eric
I have both of them. Looking for one card of Justin Morneau or Joe Mauer for the trade from any brand or year. Best regards, David