1993 Topps Pre-Production 225 , 397

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lemole

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,
wondering if anyone has seen these two cards??? I all other cards in this small set have an Oval gray circle which says "1993 Pre Production Sample" on the back, and the cards are 1993, I have only found a ones that have a white square on the back and say "Pre Procductins Sample Design and Photo Selection subject to change" and are1994??? I've searched Google, Ebay, Sportslot....can't find them??
plmk if you know anything
tks
Jerry

Last edited:
Hey all,
wondering if anyone has seen these two cards??? I all other cards in this small set have an Oval gray circle which says "1993 Pre Production Sample" on the back, and the cards are 1993, I have only found a ones that have a white square on the back and say "Pre Procductins Sample Design and Photo Selection subject to change" and are1994??? I've searched Google, Ebay, Sportslot....can't find them??
plmk if you know anything
tks
Jerry
I don't think those 2 cards were ever made. I have the Beckett Almanac and there is nothing listed next to those 2 numbers. There is a price listed next to the other 9 cards and there is a price listed for the set. It also states that it is a 9 card set. If those 2 cards were included then it would be an 11 card set. This leads me to believe that those 2 were never issued.

Hey...

I was going down the same road.....Beckett's just thru me off by even listing it in the set.

Thanks Friend for the feedback!!!

tks
Jerry