• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

1994 UD soccer cards

jimmyhazard

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
don't exactly know if this is the right forum.....but I came across a stack of 1994 UD soccer cards.87 cards with some dups...I know nothing about them,but they look to be in nm shape...There are base and inserts.If anyone is interested,plmk,and I can go into more detail

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
without checking the guides/checklists , i forget which year they are (93 , 94 , or 95) , but by any chance do you have any of the captain's choice inserts (i may be off on this name as well but i believe the set featured joe montana , reggie jackson , and either michael jordan or wayne gretzky)....

edit to add :

ok - just looked them up....the set was from 1993 , was called HONORARY capatains , and featured all 4 of the players i named.....beckett never has priced them , and i haven't checked any ebay transactions to get an idea on current value , but i'm definitely interested if you have them....

Last edited:

jimmyhazard

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
no Captain's choice cards like that...all the cards are of soccer players.I can go into more detail on them if you want me too this evening.