1995 skybox premium football #,s 141 and 147 names on post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chief you might be able to close this set out if you put the names of the players by the 2 remaining card numbers. Since they are stars, you'll have a better chance of someone having those than if they were commons. 141 is Brett Favre and 147 is Emmitt.

I double checked and did not have those two cards.

You might want to get ahold of Loyalty32 as he has some 1995 Skybox Premium cards in his Football Scratch and Dent lots. He may have the ones you need. I'd shoot him a PM about those

Chief you might be able to close this set out if you put the names of the players by the 2 remaining card numbers. Since they are stars, you'll have a better chance of someone having those than if they were commons. 141 is Brett Favre and 147 is Emmitt.

I double checked and did not have those two cards.

You might want to get ahold of Loyalty32 as he has some 1995 Skybox Premium cards in his Football Scratch and Dent lots. He may have the ones you need. I'd shoot him a PM about those

Thank you
going to send him a pm
did you ever get that list together on some cards you need picked up some odd ball cards last sunday lmk
thanks again
Tom