1995 topps baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjacob16

Pro
4.90 star(s)
need 2 commons to complete set 1995 topps baseball
#92 Finnvold
#320 Bosio

have cards 1980-1995 to trade

thanks for looking

I have both. Do you have any 1952 Topps Mantles PSA graded 6 or above only?

Send me your mailing addy and I'll get these out today if I get it soon enough. I have a ton of similr sets where I need 1 or 2 cards to complete. I can send you those wants in a day or two. If you can't hit my needs consider these freebies.

I have both. Do you have any 1952 Topps Mantles PSA graded 6 or above only?

Send me your mailing addy and I'll get these out today if I get it soon enough. I have a ton of similr sets where I need 1 or 2 cards to complete. I can send you those wants in a day or two. If you can't hit my needs consider these freebies.
john cobb
2523 woodland rd
mobile AL 36693

send me your wants and i will be happy to look. thanks a lot. john

Your cards are in the mailbox. Being the very last stop on my mail route bought me enough time to get them out there.

I'll PM you some want lists later today. I am in close to complete set purgetory so hopefully you'll be able to help. If not, I'm always glad to help a fellow set collector

Your cards are in the mailbox. Being the very last stop on my mail route bought me enough time to get them out there.

I'll PM you some want lists later today. I am in close to complete set purgetory so hopefully you'll be able to help. If not, I'm always glad to help a fellow set collector
thanks again