1996 SI for Kids Tiger Woods RC (TRADED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a 1996 Tiger Woods RC #536 FT. I will try to get a picture up soon.

Card is free of any creases with great color. It was cut from the sheet and the cuts are completely free of the design on 3 of the 4 sides. The upper left hand side slightly cuts into the design of the card. PLMK if you have any interest in this. Thanks for the look.
Rick

Any other golf SI for Kids cards in that bunch? There are a few current players who don't have anything outside an SI for Kids card that I wouldn't mind having. Wouldn't mind seeing a scan of the Tiger if you have time.

Of course,I'd like Pujols as well. Don't believe I have any SI for Kids cards of him.

Any other golf SI for Kids cards in that bunch? There are a few current players who don't have anything outside an SI for Kids card that I wouldn't mind having. Wouldn't mind seeing a scan of the Tiger if you have time.

Of course,I'd like Pujols as well. Don't believe I have any SI for Kids cards of him.
I will look, although I don't recall seeing any.

tiger front.jpg
the yellow is from what was the surrounding card. The top left corner is where it slightly cuts into the design.

I understand this is on hold, but I would like to get in line for this card as well.