1998 Collector's Edge Masters FULL sets both regular set and 50 pt. set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have two complete sets of 1998 Collector's Edge Master's for trade or sale.

Have the base set all cards #'d/5000 as well as the 50 pt set numbered to 3000.
Both sets have 3 RCs of Manning and Moss as well as numerous other RCs and dozens of HOFers.

Not sure what a Beckett will list the sets as but I'm going to go off other prices listed for complete sets and my guess I would be looking for more than what they are listing it as. Will also need to factor in S&H in any final amount.

Link to 98 CE checklist https://www.tcdb.com/ViewSet.cfm/sid/4203/1998-Collector's-Edge-Masters

Interested if you are looking to trade. Just let me know. Thanks, Tony.
I don't have anything specific in mind. Not sure if that makes it easier or harder. Probably looking for better items to add to PCs with preference given to better RCs or autos.

I have no idea either, and to be honest, I am not at all familiar with the set. I know I have traded for some football sets in the past from you, and I just shove them in the cabinet. I like complete sets. But honestly, I have zero idea of how much $$$$ we are talking about here.

That's exactly where mine is setting right now. I will see if anyone can give us some help on a value.