1998 Zenith Baseball "Dare To Tear" Any Good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This encouraged me to go on Ebay and buy the Griffey JR "Sample" and 4 packs also.

Nick & Butch - I read where people said that they cut a slit in the back and pulled the card out. To be honest, I don't see it. I tried that with the Sosa first. The cards are "glued" to the inside by some sticky residue and I couldn't get them out without ripping the entire thing open to pull it out without damaging the smaller card inside. I don't think I'll be buying any more. Ripping them made me feel dirty... :eek:

Thanks
Craig

I've never opened any of those but wouldn't you be able to cut a little slit where the inside card is located ? It has to be in a pocket right ?

mintman2 - Nope. At lest not the 3 I opened. They were stuck the the back side of the inside of the card with a little sticky residue. I'd be afraid of making a slit just in case the card fell off it's mark and moved around and maybe got stuck again a different way.

Thanks
Craig

What are the cards that say "Impulse" along the side of the card?

I got an A-Rod 5x7 and thats the best player I got. Didn't open any of them for the smaller cards though.

Im editing the post to update that I did get 2 Zteam rookies and opened the Rual Mondesi card. Inside I got a Vlady Guerrero Silver zteam silver #13

Last edited:
Got My packs in and My Maddux 5x7 Sample, Lucky enough to pull the Base 5x7 Maddux which I did need :D so that was sweet.

Didnt pull to great of anyone else as far as 5x7's go, a nomar and a Tino which I will see if Steph or MrBlack needs before ripping them.

I did have good luck as far as cutting the cards and not ripping them so if anyone wants one of these 5x7 cards with a slit cut in the back LMK

5x7 "cut"
Andruw Jones
I rod -Impulse
Darin Erstad
Sandy Alomar
Konerko
Mo Vaughn
Richard Hidalgo
Alberte Belle

Cards from inside
Barry Larkin
Homer Bush
Cal Ripken Jr
Jim Edmonds
KEvin Brown
Tony Clark
Matt Williams
Justin Thompson
Lou Collier Z SIlver

I did not dare to Rip the Maddux cards :)