1999-00 Basketball Partial Sets or Singles trade/sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Found in the garage, while looking for something else as usual, a 3,000 count box with about 10-12 different partial sets. Have Gold Label, Fleer Gamers, Hit, Scorebox, four different Upper Decks partial sets, for sale or trade for baseball. There are lots of HOFs and some rookies, LMK Bob

Found in the garage,
So this is where the 1999-00 basketball cards were. I was wondering where they were since I cannot complete several sets from that year for the life of me. Here are my want lists for 99-00 basketball sets. If you have any, plese LMK and we'll work something out

1999-00

Metal Rivalries (inserts) 5 of 15 (Duncan/Garnett), 12 0f 15 (Shaq/D. Robinson)
Vince Carter Scrapbook (insert) VC1
Topps 235 (Radojevik RC), 244 (V. Cummings RC), 247 (Griffin RC)
Topps Tip Off 114 (Hamilton RC)
Upper Deck Biographics (inserts), B15 (Garnett), B17 (St. Smith)
Upper Deck Hardcourt 2 (Henderson), 16 (Stackhouse), 26 (Kobe), 53 (V. Carter)
Upper Deck Ionix 53 (V. Carter)

Thanks!

Found in the garage, while looking for something else as usual, a 3,000 count box with about 10-12 different partial sets. Have Gold Label, Fleer Gamers, Hit, Scorebox, four different Upper Decks partial sets, for sale or trade for baseball. There are lots of HOFs and some rookies, LMK Bob
I would be interested. I've been working on the 99-00 Upper Deck set for years. Are you looking to trade the box as a whole or to separate it out?

Wouldn't happen to have 99-00 MVP???? If so, I need the checklist #220---may have an image of Jordan. Last card for my set!

Back