1st April contest for Nolan Ryan Auto! Winner is Joshudavidson! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive already posted my number but I wanted to post just a bit of gratitude being I see alot of contest and yours by far has the best cards available. Just wanted to let ya know as for me (and im sure everyone else) it is really appreciated especially in this world we live in we've all been taught that nothing is for nothing. In this case all it takes is a post!
Thanks again for the opportunity,
Landon

Ive already posted my number but I wanted to post just a bit of gratitude being I see alot of contest and yours by far has the best cards available. Just wanted to let ya know as for me (and im sure everyone else) it is really appreciated especially in this world we live in we've all been taught that nothing is for nothing. In this case all it takes is a post!
Landon
Thanks Landon! Love this site and hope that by having theses contests......They attract more new members! Best regards, David

Landon

I second that David, I always enjoy playing, and I know lots of other members do too! God Bless!

Kevin Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.