1st Dec Contest for Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu! Winner is Zlw1! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You David!
I've been trying forever to win one of these, and I got lucky! Thank you so much for everything you do for this site, and all the trades we have made over the years.

Zach

Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • Christmas contest on Dec 22, 2012 for Cal Ripken jr auto/gu serial #25!
Lined up for the coming years:
  • Ernie Banks auto/gu #10!
  • Ken Griffey jr. auto #35
  • Roger Clemens auto/gu serial #10!
  • Ken Griffey Jr. auto #25
  • Cal Ripken Jr. auto/gu serial #25!
  • Chipper Jones auto/gu serial #10!
  • Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu #50
  • Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu #50! (not a typo!)
So everyone who has yet to win...You'll have plenty of chances next year!! Best regards, David

May also reduce the numbers selection for the regular contest down to 75! Special contest like the one coming up on Dec 22, 2012 will continue the 1 to 100! Best regards, David

Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • Christmas contest on Dec 22, 2012 for Cal Ripken jr auto/gu serial #25!
Lined up for the coming years:
  • Ernie Banks auto/gu #10!
  • Ken Griffey jr. auto #35
  • Roger Clemens auto/gu serial #10!
  • Ken Griffey Jr. auto #25
  • Cal Ripken Jr. auto/gu serial #25!
  • Chipper Jones auto/gu serial #10!
  • Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu #50
  • Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu #50! (not a typo!)
So everyone who has yet to win...You'll have plenty of chances next year!! Best regards, David

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for everything you do for this site!! I have never won a contest but we have traded a few times and the Cards you have sent my kids mean the world to them.

Happy Holidays,
Adam

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for everything you do for this site!! I have never won a contest but we have traded a few times and the Cards you have sent my kids mean the world to them.

Happy Holidays,
Adam
Hi Adam! Thank you! I'm currently working on getting together some cards of their favorite players. Hoping to get it out By December 13, 2012. Best regards, David

Hi Adam! Thank you! I'm currently working on getting together some cards of their favorite players. Hoping to get it out By December 13, 2012. Best regards, David

David... You're awesome. If there's ever anything you need please lmk.

Happy Holidays,
Adam

Came home from finals last night to find this card on my bed!
Thank You so much David for running these awesome contests every month!
Merry Christmas!
Zach

Glad it got to you! Next week contest is the Special for Cal Ripken Jr. auto/gu serial #25 and you're welcome to enter it! I have three special contest each year..one fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas! (all previous winners are welcome!). Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.