1st July Contest for Stan Musial Cardinals auto/gu 19/25! Winner is bostonsox77! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Good morning everyone!

• You're playing for a 2008 UD Heroes Red Stan Musial Cardinals auto/gu (centering issue) serial to 19/25!
  • Only one guess for the life of the contest! 1 to 75.
  • Previous contest winners are not allowed in this contest and u must have 15 bench points. Previous contest winners: baystate123, Anglinomics, STLSHOEMAN, greatdadx2, Rhubarb_Runner, Trapped212, Trishlp, dakion, 89Giants, dubby25, hociman, biggun61, Bearup, Larry G, Bbonds25, criollos, cornwellfamily, Seawolf17, Mr. Moparm, cublife, Jordanrulz, Katester44, mm1sub and Motown G.
  • Members trying to cause problems will be reported and theses contests will now be locked! Thanks Mike!
Good luck everyone! Best regards, David

Last edited:

I would love to have this card! I have 3 others like it (Carew, Robinson, Kaline)

Whoever gets this, if I don't win, message me for trade!

Thanks for the contest David!

I would love to have this card! I have 3 others like it (Carew, Robinson, Kaline)

Whoever gets this, if I don't win, message me for trade!

Thanks for the contest David!
You're welcome Zach and stay safe!
51 please. in honor of my 51st completed trade.

thanks!
You're welcome and stay safe!

Thanks for the contest!

Scobes
You're welcome Scobes and stay safe! Numbers selected: 25, 51, 64,

Status
Not open for further replies.