1st June Contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25! Winner is greatdadx2! Contest is over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Previous winners* are not allowed. Check the list of previous winners. As more winners are added I will be allowing winners back into the contests! I will not let u know that your off the list...that's your job. Previous winners will be on the list for about 11 months. All members entering this contest must have 15 bench points!

• * Special contest like Christmas Contest all previous winners are welcome to play...but must have at least 15 bench points! Important to be a active member in good standing with the Bench!

• Pick only one number from 1 to 75 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick....don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why! If you enter this contest twice, you may be suspended from next contest!

• Good morning everyone! Your playing for 2008 UD Heroes beige Cal Ripken Jr. auto serial 07/25!

• We have a winner! Congratulations to greatdadx2 for picking the winning number! Contest is over!

s-l200.jpg

• Must have at least 15 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests on this list cannot enter: LEONOFNJ, dragonslayer913, Mike, dan5, metsman1986, who765, bfd13, woodman, mgm37, champs387, gestes72, Benski3, Jack, jmboehm33, Tennelson55, sgbt4, BBonds25, XYXZY, Rhubarb _Runner, Trapped212, rotorob, chieftazmisty, scc76, nevermore

• But if no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins)

• Good luck to everyone! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Wow, awesome gesture, David! Now I wish I would've joined this site much sooner so I'd have the recommended number of points. Ha!

Good luck everyone!

Wow, awesome gesture, David! Now I wish I would've joined this site much sooner so I'd have the recommended number of points. Ha!

Good luck everyone!
Hi Mike! I been doing this for over 9 years for the site! Gets members free auto's and helps get new members busy in doing trades so that can enter the sat contests!
Thanks for the contest David - I'll try 24.
You're welcome Al!
#72 Please and thank you
You're welcome!

• Numbers selected: 6, 24, 30, 44, 61,72,

Status
Not open for further replies.