1st Oct contest for Ken Griffey Jr. auto!! Winner is AndyDrummond! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi david, thanks for the contest! Ill choose number 8

18. Thanks David!

Hi David, thanks and I'll take #44

Thanks!

Hey David, I will go with 51. Thanks for all that you do for this site, and one of these days, I am going to win a contest!!!!!!

I'll take 24! Thanks!

26 please? Thanks once again!

Hi David,

9, please.

Thanks!
Trevor

40 for me!

I'll take 55 David..thanks for the contest!

Numbers taken :2, 8, 9, 10, 17,18, 21,23, 24, 26, 33, 37,40, 44, 45, 51, 52,55, 67, 70,

This is cool and it really sucks my favorite player and I have no bench points yet really sad for me lol

This is cool and it really sucks my favorite player and I have no bench points yet really sad for me lol

david runs these monthly and if you are actively trading you should be able to get a few points quick!

Tennelson55 is correct....I have another Griffey Jr. auto serial to 25 coming up in about Dec contest! So get thoses points to enter! Reason for the requirement.....about 3 years ago...had another big prize give out to new person with zero points.....they never trade on this board again......so thats why the requirement of bench points. Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.