You're welcome and stay safe! Best regards, Davidoops sorry, I'll try 36
- Previous winners are not allowed in the regular contests and this is a regular contest! The winners are added to the list and wait is about 11 months....will not let you know when your off the winners list. That is your job! Every member must be in good standing and have at least 15 Bench points!
- * Special contests are open to everyone including previous winners as long as they have 15 bench points and a member in good standing! Special Contests are Labor day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year!
- Pick only one number from 1 to 75 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If you u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick..don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why! if you enter this contest twice, I may have to get u a timeout (One contest ban).
- Good morning everyone! Your playing for 2005 Upper Deck Heroes Blue of Tony Gwynn Padres auto serial 01/20!
- Must have at least 15 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests on this list cannot enter: Cublife, Jordanrulz, Katester44, mm1sub, Motown G, greatdadx2, LEONOFNJ, dragonslayer913, Mike, dan5, metsman1986, who765, bfd13, woodman, mgm37, champs387, gestes72, Benski3, Jack, jmboehm33, Tennelson55, sgbt4, BBonds25
- But if no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins)
- Good luck to everyone! Best regards, David
You better have a good explanation for copying my first post...if u don't this is your first and last warning! Don't even think about posting again on this thread....you can pm and if your explanation is lame.....you will be ban from the next contest. Best regards, David .
David, I'll try 61, please. Thanks!
You're welcome and God bless u and your family!i'll try # 6 please
You're welcome and stay safe!I'll try 16. Thanks David!
You're welcome Bill and stay safe!I'll go with #1. Thanks David!!
Thanks sorry for the mix up...Stay safe!I'll take 62
Sorry David, not sure how I missed that. I'll go with #2