1st Sept Contest for Tony Gwynn auto serial to only 20! Winner is mrmopar! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Numbers selected already: 3, 8, 9, 10, 12, 21, 23, 26, 33, 37, 54, 59, 63
We will try 26. Thanks again David.

Just sent 4 of my guys to Fresno Wednesday, hope you guys get a break out there soon!
You're welcome and we need the help fighting the fires. Labor day weekend....vistors (200 ) were running for their lives as the fire quickly spread....if it wasn't for the military helicopters...they would have probably all died. Best regards, David
12 please thank you for the contest David!

Mike
You're welcome!

I'll stick with the car <--- #4

PS Sorry about the Bowman Chrome. It seems very hit or miss. When you do trade them, I would like that Keegan Akin Purple for my Orioles Collection.
Thanks David,
Zach

I'll try 41! Thanks for the contest!
You're welcome! Stay safe!
I'll stick with the car <--- #4

PS Sorry about the Bowman Chrome. It seems very hit or miss. When you do trade them, I would like that Keegan Akin Purple for my Orioles Collection.
Thanks David,
Zach
Hi Zach! Looks like we're good for another trade (Keegan Akin Purple) . Stay safe! Best regards, David PS Two boxes is like getting only one box last year but u get 4 autos instead of 1.....but unless u get a hit.....u lose many....and trying to collect a set is a pain.
  • Numbers selected already: 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 21, 23, 25, 26, 31, 33, 34, 37, 41, 44, 54, 59, 63, 72

Status
Not open for further replies.