2 back and a RTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck1982

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Got Graig Nettles back RTS Refused from Yankees ST.

The good stuff...
Dave Righetti signed his 3 1987 Topps cards c/o Giants ST
Pete Incaviglia signed an 1987 Topps c/o home in a near dead black sharpie. Still signed which is all that matters

nice job!!!i see inky here as he manages the grand prairie air hogs...he's a pretty nice guy now!!

Good returns, I sent to Righetti also so maybe I'll see something.

Funny I got Incaviglia at a mall appearance when I was a kid, same 87 Topps card, he had quit signing at the table and I really wanted him so me and my dad got someone to take him the card, I think he was pissed but he signed anyway... in a near-dead pen of some kind, not ballpoint but one of those medium point sort of hard felt/plastic tip pens. I don't know what you call them.

Good returns, I sent to Righetti also so maybe I'll see something.

Funny I got Incaviglia at a mall appearance when I was a kid, same 87 Topps card, he had quit signing at the table and I really wanted him so me and my dad got someone to take him the card, I think he was pissed but he signed anyway... in a near-dead pen of some kind, not ballpoint but one of those medium point sort of hard felt/plastic tip pens. I don't know what you call them.

in his early days w/ tex, i think he was kind of a ******. maybe he was just recognized too much and had to sign more than liked. it also had a lot to do with expectations and entitlement. he refused to play in the minors, citing his junior year numbers at Ok St 48 HR 143 RBI and the expos granted his wish and traded him to Tex.I guess once his career fizzled and the numerous sightings started diminishing, he figured it was in his best interest to repair his public persona and be a little more fan-friendly. he regularly signs before Air Hogs games and now even is fairly reliable TTM...Anyway good story, junkie!!