2 box break Contenders & Magic MOJO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEAUXLSU

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
I bought a box of 2012 Contenders football and a box of 2012 Topps Magic
I thought I did really well
here are the hits (everything is for trade... ask for base and inserts
2012 Contenders
Nigel Bradham auto
Marc Tyler auto
Ryan Lindley auto
Shea McClellin auto
Jeff Fuller auto
Kendall Wright Playoff Ticket on card auto #'d 26/99

2012 Topps Magic
Dont'a Hightower auto redemption
Jeremy Kerley auto
and the MOJO
Colin Kaepernick Black auto #'d 3/5
but it has a slightly dinged corner... any suggestions on what i should do, im afraid that i won't get something nice in return if i return it to them

thanks Joshua

I'd call and complain about it and say that its like a pull of a lifetime for you and your a big fan but dissappointed in it blah blah blah, worked for me with Upper Deck when I pulled a slightly damaged Connie Mack cut. Got to keep the card, got a Jeff Kent high end auto and another quite nice card that I forget now. Dunno if Topps will hook you up or not though without getting the card

I'd call and complain about it and say that its like a pull of a lifetime for you and your a big fan but dissappointed in it blah blah blah, worked for me with Upper Deck when I pulled a slightly damaged Connie Mack cut. Got to keep the card, got a Jeff Kent high end auto and another quite nice card that I forget now. Dunno if Topps will hook you up or not though without getting the card

ditto the above!

don't send the card, just write or email and explain details. least they can do is say sorry.

paul

That really sucks about the corner on the kaepernick:( Any idea what you want for the kendall wright?

thanks for the suggestions... the wright is going on ebay anywhere for $11.50-$18.00 I'll do $14 dlvd or trade at $40bv
thanks Joshua