2 Boxes & 1 Blaster of 2012 Topps Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbevo

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Stopped by Target and picked up a blaster and went to the LCS and picked up 2 boxes. Decided to get some Chinese food before I headed home to bust the Archives. Got this in my fortune cookie:

SCAN0764.jpg

Took it as a positive sign that I was going to have an epic break. Alas, I misread what it was trying to tell me. I really like this set/cards. At this point I'm not sure it is a good value though for what I paid per box. Going to put the base set together including SPs and maybe even the gold stamped reprints subset. All dupes and and other inserts/parallels are available. Would love to trade one of the autos for a Jay Buhner auto. Also would like to trade for the Kershaw/Koufax Classic Combos insert. Here are the results:

Autos

Lance Parrish
Ron Kittle
Steve Rogers
Dennis Martinez

SPs

Mays
Blue
Koufax
Van Slyke
Butler
McBride
Cooper
Griffey Jr.
Pendleton
Griffey Sr.
Olerud
Bell
Gamble (x2)
Hayes

Gold Stamp Reprints

Kiner
Jenkins
Morgan
Seaver
Stargell
Yount
Robinson
Brett
McCovey
Palmer
Marichal
Jackson
Winfield
Feller

Gold Parallel

Latos
Torii Hunter
Morse
Gio Ganzalez

3D

Babe Ruth
Clemente
Kaline
Votto
Cabrera (x2)
Utley (x2)

Deckle Edge

Ichiro
Yastrzemski
Cepeda
Longoria

Cloth

Stanton
Castro (x2)
Gary Carter (x2)
Rice (x3)
Carlton

Stickers

Rivera
Hamilton
Verlander
Bautista
Halladay
Palmer
Teixeira

SCAN0763.jpg

SCAN0761.jpg

SCAN0762.jpg

SCAN0760.jpg

Nice break! I will be getting 2 boxes sometime this weekend. I'll check back to see if you need cards for your set and maybe we cantrade.
Thanks,
Trish