2 boxes of 2015 Topps Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
It was hard putting the Bryant out there because I am going to build the set. My feeling is that I can get it at a cheaper price a couple of months down the line. The Pederson was a no brainer. I don't do parallels unless they are Red Sox. Both cards have already covered the box they came from with about 10 hours or so to go. I am happy and more importantly my wife is VERY happy. Happy wife = Happy life.

Thanks,

Jeff

Okay. So I just did the first sort. The Bryant is the only card numbered 301-330 that I got in 2 boxes. So from that I will say that my set is going to be complete if when I have 1-300. I will also be looking for any Red Sox inserts.

Thanks,

Jeff

Auctions ended last night - $377.09 total for the 2 cards from the same buyer. Paid $109.00 + tax each for 2 boxes so I am a happy camper.

Thanks,

Jeff

Okay. So I just did the first sort. The Bryant is the only card numbered 301-330 that I got in 2 boxes. So from that I will say that my set is going to be complete if when I have 1-300. I will also be looking for any Red Sox inserts.

Thanks,

Jeff

The short prints are 1 in 70 hobby packs. Only one for every 3 hobby boxes!

I busted one box and pulled a Larry Doby SP. Meh.

The short prints are 1 in 70 hobby packs. Only one for every 3 hobby boxes!

I busted one box and pulled a Larry Doby SP. Meh.

Which is why I am not adding the SPs to my set. I don't mind when they are every other or every third pack or something like that but 1 in 3 boxes is a little ridiculous.

Thanks,

Jeff